Dark Phoenix X-Men Dark Phoenix SPOILER Discussion

This is pure speculation on my part, but I think she will have the same power level.

Apocalypse made it clear that he simply is unlocking her "true potential" allow her to access the full rage of her powers; somehting she would have learned eventually.
She clearly was inexperienced in the market space trying to summon the wind, and after Apoclaypses death, she was able to access Lightning in the danger room: therefore I don't think Apocalypse death removed the "upgrade"

Peronsally I hope they maintain the more "unrelatstic" aspects of her powers in apocalypse: traveling down the lighting bolt and holding back Scotts beam.
Storm wil have lot's of new power in darkphoenix she even kick and punch and she wil be stronger than ever and hsve use the heaviest powers til date

This is pure speculation on my part, but I think she will have the same power level.

Apocalypse made it clear that he simply is unlocking her "true potential" allow her to access the full rage of her powers; somehting she would have learned eventually.
She clearly was inexperienced in the market space trying to summon the wind, and after Apoclaypses death, she was able to access Lightning in the danger room: therefore I don't think Apocalypse death removed the "upgrade"

Peronsally I hope they maintain the more "unrelatstic" aspects of her powers in apocalypse: traveling down the lighting bolt and holding back Scotts beam.
Storm wil have lot's of new power in darkphoenix she even kick and punch and she wil be stronger than ever and hsve use the heaviest powers til date
What happens in the fight on the train?

I wil tell u everything exact later..i am kinda tired right now

okay but like, do we even get a Magneto/Quicksilver scene?? also, what about Charles and Erik at the end? do they leave together or what? their relationship is so confusing in the movies istg

Yeah just speculation after the space mission, the team thinks she is dead but is revised by the “cosmic force” thus (from the spoilers) the kids at the school says “she’s like a phoenix coming back from the dead.” And after the final confrontation with Chastain’s character Jean goes supernova and destroys Chastain and her impending alien army, with the team thinking she’s dead for good, from the spoilers in this thread.

Yeah just speculation after the space mission, the team thinks she is dead but is revised by the “cosmic force” thus (from the spoilers) the kids at the school says “she’s like a phoenix coming back from the dead.” And after the final confrontation with Chastain’s character Jean goes supernova and destroys Chastain and her impending alien army, with the team thinking she’s dead for good, from the spoilers in this thread.
"Jean goes supernova" only happened in the original cut.

Well, she wouldn't have to go supernova.
She should be powerful enough to defeat Chastain without doing that.
She is Dark Phoenix after all.

I believe it was said jean sacrifices herself, but its left open at the end that she could still possibly be alive.

From what I know, Jean sacrifices herself to kill Chastain and disintegrates in space. I don’t know that I’d refer to that as a “supernova,” but it probably will be when we get some of the best firebird imagery.

Icekid can elaborate.

From what I know, Jean sacrifices herself to kill Chastain and disintegrates in space. I don’t know that I’d refer to that as a “supernova,” but it probably will be when we get some of the best firebird imagery.

Icekid can elaborate.

My assumption based on the spoilers/trailers is she takes Chastain in into space.
In the trailers were scoot approaches both of them on the ground (there force swirling around them) there is a shot with him looking up.

I think the take Chastain into space (eg out of the atmosphere) and become "the fire bird". That way she can relase all the energy without harming people on earth.

I think she "killed on the space mission". When the force is flowing it doesn't seem to be causing damage to her (eg clothes aren't burning).
There is also a shot of the space craft blowing up.

There there is the shots of her floating over earth and the force healing her and repairing her clothing.

Well, she wouldn't have to go supernova.
She should be powerful enough to defeat Chastain without doing that.
She is Dark Phoenix after all.

I believe an aspect of the plot is that Chastain is trying to steal the force from Jean.
So Chastain is powered by a fragment of force going into the finale = Chastain strengthened and Jean "weakened" (not able to access the full power of the force)

Ultimately I think the "supernova" will be Jean reclaiming the full force from Chastain (Jean being the true host) inorder to kill Chastain and allow her to sacrifice herself because she knows she shouldn't have this power.
That I think is a good way to adapt the the watchers comments in the comic about her rejecting to live as a God and choosing to die as a mortal.

My assumption based on the spoilers/trailers is she takes Chastain in into space.
In the trailers were scoot approaches both of them on the ground (there force swirling around them) there is a shot with him looking up.

I think the take Chastain into space (eg out of the atmosphere) and become "the fire bird". That way she can relase all the energy without harming people on earth.
Maybe this is the scene:

I don’t think so. That shot looks like it’s from the perspective of someone during daytime when Jean’s sacrifice happens at night.

okay but like, do we even get a Magneto/Quicksilver scene?? also, what about Charles and Erik at the end? do they leave together or what? their relationship is so confusing in the movies istg

Magneto and quicksilver never meets in the movie.... quicksilver got knockout in the first 30 minutes or so and wil never be seen again until end ....charles doesn't run the school anymore.. beast does.....charles left with erik.. playing chest game ore whatever... remember the leaked set pics...

Jean dies as she sacrefice herzelf to destroy jessica at verry end of final fight.. but it's hinted that she is stil alive because of phoenix.....

Icekid can elaborate.
Lol

Yeah but this is before reshoots.. because jean wil not destroy her in space

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"