X-Men Dark Phoenix SPOILER Discussion

Discussion in 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' started by carpenter82, Mar 3, 2019.

1. SumT Registered

Id add a twist:

"there arent bad characters, just bad fans that dont care about the characters and their potential"

2. Havok83 Registered

Finally saw this last night and the movie was horrible. Out of the main X-men films, Id say this was the worse. I do rank it below TLS and Apocalypse. DP was just boring. Apocalypse at least had a great final fight sequence but DP was just so blah and it felt like nothing was happening. This was the worst rendition of the Phoenix story. I preferred how TLS handled and thats saying alot considering that wasnt great either.

thangaran likes this.
  3. thangaran Registered

This was such a crap film. Saw it on a plane. God awful story. Crap sets despite a huge budget. The only good thing was the opening act and some parts of the last battle. Otherwise it was ****tily disappointing. Sophie Turner and Jen Lawrence were godawful. Only MacAvoy and Fassbender were really solid while Tye Sheridan was decent enough

the dialogue, editing, cinematography were laughable. I hope Kinberg doesn’t get another chance to direct another film. Might as well give that money to charity