World X-Men: Evolution Caption This!

this whole thing was friggin hilarious! and I LOVE the Seinfeld mirroring!

HAHA that's where it was from. And here i thought it was Chandler having just done it with Rachel's boss in her office.

Turns out it was George Costanza...with the cleaning lady. :D

COCO!!! :oldrazz:

WhatMeWorry.jpg

KITTY PRYDE: "What, me worry?"

Great stuff, Panthro! As is to be expected. I like the Silence of the Lambs reference and "Emperor Palpatine".

DancingKittyAnnoyedRogue.jpg

ROGUE: "Next Spyke will be asking us to make out."

^^^Thanks and hehehehehe

AnimatedEllenPageKitty.jpg

KITTY PRYDE: "How do I stay this hot? Let me tell you, it takes a lot of hard work."

ANewCoffeeShot.jpg

ROGUE: "Scott, how do you deal with being mistreated by writers?"
SCOTT: "I go out and get drunk every night."

JazzHands.jpg

STORM: "No Scott, THIS is how you deal with being mistreated by writers!"

ANewCoffeeShot.jpg

SCOTT: City sidewalks, busy sidewalks
Dressed in holiday style
In the air there's a feeling of Christmas
Children laughing, people passing
Meeting smile after smile
And on every street corner you'll hear... Silver bells. Silver bells..."

ROGUE: "It's the middle of October."

ANewCoffeeShot.jpg

SCOTT: City sidewalks, busy sidewalks
Dressed in holiday style
In the air there's a feeling of Christmas
Children laughing, people passing
Meeting smile after smile
And on every street corner you'll hear... Silver bells. Silver bells..."

ROGUE: "It's the middle of October."
Hehehe. A very cold October. :hehe:

JeanWins.jpg

JEAN: "And if Emma Frost so much as looks at Scott in a manner that displeases me, I'll flog her to death with this!"

That night -
ItsVampyTime.jpg

HOST: "Hookers for sale! Hookers for sale! Come get your hookers!"

DancingKittyAnnoyedRogue.jpg

Kitty: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

ANewCoffeeShot.jpg

Scott: This is going to go straight to my thighs.

Rogue: So?

Scott: Jean's not going to like that.

Rogue: Just eat the damn thing.

Hahahaha!! Great ones, guys. And thanks, Panthro.

Man, Kitty's so cute I always just wanna leap into the television and give her a big strong hug. Really though, if I were their age in that school, I wouldn't have been romantically interested in Kitty. She's cute, but just doesn't have the sex appeal of say Jean or Rogue.

Hahahaha!! Great ones, guys. And thanks, Panthro.

Man, Kitty's so cute I always just wanna leap into the television and give her a big strong hug. Really though, if I were their age in that school, I wouldn't have been romantically interested in Kitty. She's cute, but just doesn't have the sex appeal of say Jean or Rogue.
Some characters have sex appeal, some don't. Kitty's always fallen more on the side of "cute" than "sexy". Why is that? Who knows.

ItsVampyTime.jpg

Host: Welome to the final of the Sex Factor. We have two contestants left, both battling it out to be declared the winner of the Sex Factor. In the red corner, we have Rogue, and in the blue corner, we have Kitty. So ladies, members of the audience, LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!

JeanWins.jpg

Jean: I would like to thank my boyfriend Scott. Without him, I couldn't have possibly won this award for Most Vicious Ballkicker. His testicle retrieval operation was a success and he has assured me that he will never look at a woman in the same way again.

ANewCoffeeShot.jpg

Rogue: Want to talk about it?

Scott: No, I'd rather repress the memory.

ItsVampyTime.jpg

Host: Welome to the final of the Sex Factor. We have two contestants left, both battling it out to be declared the winner of the Sex Factor. In the red corner, we have Rogue, and in the blue corner, we have Kitty. So ladies, members of the audience, LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

ItsVampyTime.jpg

HOST: "Ladies & Gentlemen, for your consideration - Hos Before Bros! Why? Because your hos are there for you when your bros aren't, your hos are great to you when your bros aren't, and your hos tell you you're the best and that they're happy to be yo hos while yo bros are busy thinking of trying to steal yo hos, and then they aren't yo bros no mo!"

ItsVampyTime.jpg

HOST: "Ladies & Gentlemen, for your consideration - Hos Before Bros! Why? Because your hos are there for you when your bros aren't, your hos are great to you when your bros aren't, and your hos tell you you're the best and that they're happy to be yo hos while yo bros are busy thinking of trying to steal yo hos, and then they aren't yo bros no mo!"

:woot:

JeanWins.jpg

Jean: I would like to thank my boyfriend Scott. Without him, I couldn't have possibly won this award for Most Vicious Ballkicker. His testicle retrieval operation was a success and he has assured me that he will never look at a woman in the same way again.
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

And thanks.

AdvanceChristmas.jpg

SCOTT: "Were you a good girl this year? Think you're on Santa Claus' list?"

ROGUE: "Uh... sure."

SCOTT: "You'd better get off to bed! You know Santa Claus won't come down the chimney if you're awake."

ROGUE: "..."

AdvanceChristmas.jpg

SCOTT: "Were you a good girl this year? Think you're on Santa Claus' list?"

ROGUE: "Uh... sure."

SCOTT: "You'd better get off to bed! You know Santa Claus won't come down the chimney if you're awake."

ROGUE: "..."
Hehehe, silly Cyclops.

AdvanceChristmas.jpg

ROGUE: "Thanks for the condoms."
CYCLOPS: "Sure thing. Nobody gets pregnant around here, not on my watch."

JeanWins.jpg

AdvanceChristmas.jpg

ROGUE: "Thanks for the condoms."
CYCLOPS: "Sure thing. Nobody gets pregnant around here, not on my watch."

:lmao:

ANewCoffeeShot.jpg

ROGUE: "Wanna go see New Moon with me in a couple of weeks?"

SCOTT: "Goodbye." *gets up and leaves*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads