Days of Future Past X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread - Part 1

Oldie
M_Day_by_QWoods.jpg

Mags looks awesome! I hope his new costume looks close to that (more armoury).

"I prefer...

...Batneto*."

*Feel free to replace "Batneto" with "Batneter", as it may be deemed more accurate to the reference. :o

:D

cant wait to have the full panel with all of them, as a wallpaper :awesome:

Can't wait to see the First Class costumes, Wolverine was in something yellow and blue or brown and black

I wonder if they will upgrade the First Class costumes, I feel like they should.

this probably was posted some time ago, but in case... here is a manip a brazilian profile posted:

dofp_941888_474464729291614_460764665_n.jpg

Not bad.

I have a feeling the poster for DOFP will be crowded, I hope they execute it well!

Wow that's really good. I hope young cyclops and jean were in the movie like in the manip

Are Warpath and Blink supposed to be part of the 70's line-up?

no, they are part of the apocalyptic future.

after booboo announcement, I loved the idea of seeing him in the 70's as Thunderbird, as a perfect nod to second genesis, and to add a new x-man on the past, but after all this time, I have accepted the idea of seeing him in the future, and leading hopefully to X-Force

Angamb can you please put the Rogue manip of your avatar in here ?
So I can steal it and put it on my phone :D

this probably was posted some time ago, but in case... here is a manip a brazilian profile posted:

dofp_941888_474464729291614_460764665_n.jpg

Swiped a bit of my Magneto and Wolverine, the swine...

No wonder! I thought those looked familiar . . .

May I make a request ?
I need a new background for my iphone and I would LOVE a manip from one of you.
I would like to have a poster like Prof X and Magneto but then with Rogue from X1 and now ( can be Anna Paquin ) with a green X... something like Angamb's avatar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"