World X-Men Legends III: Character List

x-er

Sidekick
Reaction score
A guy can dream right? :awesome:

I'd want a great storyline like Legends I and not as many powers as Legends II. I loved the 4 character team, but I'd also want a variety of costumes, including civilian clothes, the 90s costumes, any older "classic" costumes, more recent costumes and maybe even space suits!

1 Cyclops
2 Wolverine
3 Rogue
4 Beast
5 Iceman
6 Jean Grey
7 Angel
8 Storm
9 Gambit
10 Shadowcat
11 Colossus
12 Nightcrawler
13 Psylocke
14 Bishop
15 Jubilee
16 Havok
17 Polaris
18 Blink
19 Emma Frost
20 ProfX

I don't know who the main antagonists would be, but I think they could pull off a great space story.

I really wanted this videogame to be released back in 2006/2007, too bad it didn't happen :(

Mr. Sinister would have been the villain judging from the last scene of XML2.

even if they remade legends I and improved the graphics, adding a few characters like Bishop, Blink, Shadowcat, Angel and Quicksilver. And maybe some bonus missions/stages/courses. It'd be perfect.
Also, it'd be cool to be able to use powers during flight/sliding mode.

Angel was supposed to be in X-Men Legends I as a playable character. But he was cut and was replaced by Jubilee due to his power being weak in the videogame.

And Shadowcat probably wasn't used because of her phasing ability. Well she could phase through all the enemies and doors and the mission is over.

Mr. Sinister as the main villain. With The Maruaders and The Nasty Boys as mid bosses throughout

X-Men NPC

Professor X
Moira
Forge
Angel
Shadowcat
Jean Grey
Banshee

X-Men

Cyclops
Wolverine
Storm
Emma
Gambit
Beast
Ice man
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Psylocke
Bishop
Rogue
Sunfire

I want a RPG game where you could unlock and play with different teams. Doing specific missions with X-Force, X-Factor, New Mutants...

My wishlist:

• Specific missions for each team, like missions with espionage elements for X-Factor for instance.
  • Besides the classic ones, I'd like playable characters we usually don't see in games like Kitty, Angel, Cannonball, Sunspot, Magik, Polaris, Quicksilver, Wanda, Madrox, Cable, Domino, Banshee and others...
  • Open World
  • Being able to use and control the X-Jet

I've been looking for news about X-Men games and there is really nothing. Not even rumours. That's so sad. The only thing is a new game for iOS and Android which has like 5 playable characters and seems just ok.

=/

I'm strongly considering buying a Xbox so I can replay X-Men Legends I n II

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"