X-Men Legends/Legends 2 & Marvel Ultimate Alliance Thread

I have a problem. I have just finished act 4 and I need to move on to act 5 however...where is the Command Center that Xavier speaks of? How do I get there? Xavier says check mission briefing but there is nothing there..only the perimeter platforms..which i obliterated and the search for Seabstion shaw...which i also completed. is there another exit point for missions? I only see the xjet which takes u to the platforms and the sewers which takes u back to Shaw's mission....HELP where must I go?!?!!? What must I do!?!?!?!

Problem, the only pillars in the area are indestructable.

Anyone know how to get the Beacon behind the fan in the Sewer Shaw level?

Someone on the gamefaqs boards was kind enough to post all the locations of the Homing Beacons. So I thought in case someone has still trouble to find them, I post them here.

Act 1

1-Dead Zone-Past the exit to the Cerci Caverns
2-Cerci Caverns-Fly across the gap on the left to reach
3-Cerci Burrows-Kill 12 Cerci Drones for it to drop
4-Genosha Seawall-Use a Brotherhood character to unlock the room on the right side
5-Southern Habitats-Seach the northeastern side, in the bend of the hallway
6-Northern Plaza-Search the northwest room, where Mister Sinsiter teleports out

Act 2

1-Jungle Canal-Northern side of second cave
2-Jungle Ruins-Shortly up trail after Xtraction Point
3-Jungle Pass-Search cave number one
4-Nuwali Shrine-Just north from the Tech Station
5-Nuwali Gateway-North side, where the teleporters drop you off
6-Elemental Tomb-Search the southeastern part of the fire room

Act 3

1-Core Interior-Search room just left from mission entrance
2-Core Reactor-Fly over pool in center of map
3-Genetic Processing-Search the northwest bridge
4-Assembly Factory-Look in the northwest room, on the right side
5-Madri Antechamber-Look in the northwest corner of the first room (the room in the south)
6-Divine Sanctuary-Fly up to Beacon, located behind room w/ Weapons Cache

Act 4

1-Main Gun Platforms-Walk two feet from start of mission
2-Sewers South-Turn off Fan power, search inside fan
3-New York South Side-In the southwest side, to the east of the map's entrance
4-Holding Pens-Search the northern area, past the force field
5-Sewers North-Teleport into room in northwest corner
6-Sinster's Lab-Break through a wall in the south east

Alternate (?)-Sinister's Lab-Southeastern side, at the bottom of the room

Act 5

1-Rais Mouth-Center of map (fly across gap in east and push column)
2-Ancient Labyrinth-Use a bridge in the northeast to reach
3-Temple of Anubis-Look in room near northwest corner
4-Temple of Sehkmet-Fly across gap in southeast and search hallway
5-Hall of the Dead-Look in the western chamber (at the back side of the room)
6-Vault of the Ages-Search the north end of the main battle chamber

Thanks so much!

Do you know where the Danger Room disks are? I really want Charles.

OutcryX said:
I have a problem. I have just finished act 4 and I need to move on to act 5 however...where is the Command Center that Xavier speaks of? How do I get there? Xavier says check mission briefing but there is nothing there..only the perimeter platforms..which i obliterated and the search for Seabstion shaw...which i also completed. is there another exit point for missions? I only see the xjet which takes u to the platforms and the sewers which takes u back to Shaw's mission....HELP where must I go?!?!!? What must I do!?!?!?!

I have the problem too..I also can;t find the North Sewers.

I have a question. I've added lightning to storms melee attacks but it doesn't show up like in the first game. and i don't think that her melee attacks have becopme stronger either. now do they not show up in this game or is my game just all screwy?

Charlie No-One said:
I have the problem too..I also can;t find the North Sewers.

I found it...its in the North side of town...u gotta keep walking around until Deapool bursts out from the ground..kill him and u can go to the sewers to get to the tower.

HexualCirce said:
I have a question. I've added lightning to storms melee attacks but it doesn't show up like in the first game. and i don't think that her melee attacks have becopme stronger either. now do they not show up in this game or is my game just all screwy?

Yeah...at first i thought they had made Storm into a weak character for this game..but the melle is on her punches...as she gets stronger it shows...same for Scarlet Witch...and her lightning effect is different now..instead of the lightning effect evolving into the chain lightning...they are two different attacks now and the chain lightning comes out of Storm now and its kinda...meh...still love the character tho.

OutcryX said:
I found it...its in the North side of town...u gotta keep walking around until Deapool bursts out from the ground..kill him and u can go to the sewers to get to the tower.

Thanks!

I just got to the Savage Land, and started my mission in the Canal where I have to find Mystique and Destiny. I talked to Mystique, and she ran off.

I found two cave entrances that lead to the same underground cavern. What do I do in here?

--EDIT--
Nevermind. Turns out they were just two similar-looking caverns. I'm alright, now.

Was it just me or did anyone else fall in love with the cut scene with Apocalyplse and Beast????

I've just defeated those 3 Cuckoo sisters, but what do I have to do now? All the gates are locked and i don't see any other way :( Please help me!

I would, if I could. Like I said all the gates are locked and I tried destroying everything but still nothing. What do I need to do?

Anyone know any cheats yet?

And are you folks playing this game on a harder setting somehow? I only ask bc some of the stuff you all are asking about i have cruised through easily. I just got ready to go into the Core and I already have Mags at level 29 and most others in the 22-26 range.

Magneto is such a god at around level 35. Its amazing.

I have Wolvie at the same level as Mags. He has been unstoppable. I have pumped every skill point into his healing factor and his enhanced senses. So...his powers are at entry levels...but with his healing and the bonus you get for enhanced senses he has been an animal.

I would love an animated movie done in CGI like the cutscenes here. They are awesome!!

Nitehawk013 said:
I have Wolvie at the same level as Mags. He has been unstoppable. I have pumped every skill point into his healing factor and his enhanced senses. So...his powers are at entry levels...but with his healing and the bonus you get for enhanced senses he has been an animal.
I know it's best to build each players mutant powers "Lop-sided" but how about the regular attributes? Is anyone building them very uneven? If so, is it better that way?

I havent toyed with that yet. I have been auto leveling the attributes. The only ones I messed with in the first XML were Nightcrawler (gave him more striking) and Wolverine (more strike, less focus).

Someone said sometihng about a bonus if you use all four players in there same uniforms (i.e. all in AOA gear). What is the bonus? Is that the health boost when it says "New X Men"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"