X-Men Legends/Legends 2 & Marvel Ultimate Alliance Thread

Pauluz said:
I've just defeated those 3 Cuckoo sisters, but what do I have to do now? All the gates are locked and i don't see any other way :( Please help me!

:(, please help me!

Is there a need to collect the homing beacons on the second play thru after u get Iron Man?

I need to find the last of the four things in the madri temple can anyone help please?

Torched said:
I need to find the last of the four things in the madri temple can anyone help please?

if i am correct it is up one fo the water ways...make sure u have a flier...they are the only ones that can reach it.

Charlie No-One said:
I beat the game. I just need Xavier now.

get read for some heavy fighting...the legends portion fo the danger room has some long fights for Sugar Man, Stryfe, Sauron, and someone else..cant remember...But once u complete them all..u'll have Xavier!!!

will this help? found it on another board (originally posted by Youngblood)

Data Discs (20/20)
Act 1- Genosha
1. Barren Cliffs (under some brush early)
2. Queen’s Lair (make a bridge, and it’ll be that way)
3. Northern Plaza (under a staircase)
4. Grand Hall
Reward- +2 Energy Pack Limit
Act 2- Savage Land
5. Jungle Canal (in a cave)
6. Nuwali Corridor (in a breakable wall area by a comic book and weapons cache)
7. Nuwali Gateway (behind a breakable wall in the big room with tech bits and lots of bridges to be made)
8. Beyonder’s Sanctum
Reward- +2 Health Pack Limit
Act 3- Canada
9. Part A (The Core)- Core Interior
10. Part B (Infinite Factory)- Factory Entrance (by the door to the genetic processing section)
11. Part C (Madri Temple)- Madri Conclave (behind some wooden barrels)
12. Part C (Madri Temple)- Divine Sanctuary (in one of the rooms with a fake artifact down a ramp. Fly past to find it.)
Reward- +4 Energy Pack Limit
Act 4- New York
13. Part B- Sewers West (Turn off the water before the holding pens. Go across to where it shows you.)
14. Part B- Stockade
15. Part B- New York North Side
16. Part C (Apocalypse’s Tower)- Tower Engineering
Reward- +4 Health Pack Limit
Act 5- Egypt
17. Ra’s Mouth (by one of two arks)
18. Temple of Anubis
19. Temple of Sekmeht
20. Hall of the Dead

OutcryX said:
I am ready for part 3 already
Hey, you've had some success. Can you help out Pauluz
Originally Posted by Pauluz
I've just defeated those 3 Cuckoo sisters, but what do I have to do now? All the gates are locked and i don't see any other way :( Please help me!

:(, please help me!
I haven't gotten this far yet :o

OutcryX said:
get read for some heavy fighting...the legends portion fo the danger room has some long fights for Sugar Man, Stryfe, Sauron, and someone else..cant remember...But once u complete them all..u'll have Xavier!!!

What do you have to do to get Xavier playable??

Sparta* said:
What do you have to do to get Xavier playable??

Complete ALL Danger Room missions...which aren't hard...except for the nightmare missions.

Angry Sentinel said:
Hey, you've had some success. Can you help out Pauluz
I haven't gotten this far yet :o

I would need more details. i am unsure of what he speaks.

OutcryX said:
Complete ALL Danger Room missions...which aren't hard...except for the nightmare missions.

How do you finish the Danger Room mission when you're protecting Havok? That mission is impossible! The Hell Hounds keep respawning right beside him and Havok gets killes after only four or five Hound attacks. :mad:

Philly Phanboy said:
How do you finish the Danger Room mission when you're protecting Havok? That mission is impossible! The Hell Hounds keep respawning right beside him and Havok gets killes after only four or five Hound attacks. :mad:

oh yeah..that one WAS difficult. i used sunfire, iceman, storm and cyclops...move quickly. use either icemans extreme attack to freeze everything and buy u some timeto get havok pushed up against the wall or up the steps. have him against the wall either way then stand infront of him with sunfire and hold on for dear life. use sunfire's flaming sword...that will swat the evildoers away that come close and try and take the hits from the energy projectiles...make sure u have health packs going into it.

So I was playing with friends so we never did the Danger Room missions, so I was alone now and went to do them and I'm in act four and my characters are so powerful, that I can't do some of the danger room missions! For example, the team combo thing, no matter what my characters do, they kill the bugs with one hit, so it's not possible for any of them to combo, they just die too quickly!!! Ugh now I'll never get Xavior!

Yeah, the combos are tough. I'd suggest using all ranged characters. I used Cyke, Iceman, Sunfire and Bishop, for example. It's all about knowing how fast your other characters will be to use their powers and try to time it right.

sun_down said:
Yeah, the combos are tough. I'd suggest using all ranged characters. I used Cyke, Iceman, Sunfire and Bishop, for example. It's all about knowing how fast your other characters will be to use their powers and try to time it right.
Yes, I just experienced this last night. You can definitely time the "ranged" characters attacks better than the juggernaut's power blows. It took me an hour just to complete 8/10 combos (not even 10/10), but once I learned the timing I finally got it done.

It's funny too, because the stronger I got I noticed that the "voice over" wasnt yelling out "COMBO" as much as on the 1st game. I had already thought to myself that they must have changed the combo timing in the game... I was right!

Langoth said:
Put the 4 jars I picked up in their container, I can't find the container however, and there is no marking showing where it is.

Oh, and of course to realign the mirrors, I've alligned the one in Anubis's temple already.

why cant i move the statues?

Demon Within said:
why cant i move the statues?

Make sure the character you're using has Might.

I have a dilemma myself. I can't seem to find one DR disc. It's the very bottom one in the Junior section, and deductive reasoning makes me think it's Challenge-Sunfire. But I can't figure out where it is for the life of me. And I can't buy it from Forge. Anyone know where to find it?

sun_down said:
Make sure the character you're using has Might.

I have a dilemma myself. I can't seem to find one DR disc. It's the very bottom one in the Junior section, and deductive reasoning makes me think it's Challenge-Sunfire. But I can't figure out where it is for the life of me. And I can't buy it from Forge. Anyone know where to find it?

That particular one is in Act 3, in the Assembly Factory. Its in the big circular room thats blue with ice, called the cryogenic chamber room. Its on the top round level, in one of the cryogenic holding tubes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"