X-Men Legends/Legends 2 & Marvel Ultimate Alliance Thread

Sparta* said:
Does anyone else have this problem? I have X-men Legends 2 on gamecube, and every once in a while it will freeze and make this really loud buzzing noise. Its starting to happen a lot more and its pissing me right the f**k off, to the point where i'm about to smash my head through the t.v. screen.

I just started having this problem in Act 3. It has happened twice in about 15 minutes. I'm about ready to through the damn thing out the window. Does anyone know what the glitch is, so I can try to avoid it... like the plague.

I've been having an entirely different glitch. In the Madri Temple, whenever I try to fly with Jean in certain rooms, she gets stuck in the air. I can't move, ascend, or descend. All I can do is flying melee and turn. And whenever I try to use her dive, she gets stuck in mid-air in the diving pose.

Sparta* said:
Does anyone else have this problem? I have X-men Legends 2 on gamecube, and every once in a while it will freeze and make this really loud buzzing noise. Its starting to happen a lot more and its pissing me right the f**k off, to the point where i'm about to smash my head through the t.v. screen.

This is happening to me too with more and more frequency...and i have the Xbox version.....how do i get this to stop? DAMMIT it is pissing me the hell off too!1 I am doing my second play thru with Xavier Deadpool iron Man and special guest star(any of the 15 playbles u start off with) and it keeps freezing me. I cleaned my system with a disk cleaner but the game STILL freezes..what the ehll? I dropped every item i was not using.....maybe i should drop them all? help!?!?!? anyone!!!

I know what to do. It appears if you drop unneccessary items, you can continue without freezing. Try to drop level 5-20 items, and you should be able to go on.

It's the Hero stash(sp?). I've read on a few gamefaqs Threads that the game freezes stopped once they cleared out their Hero Stash.

If you have up to 20, it doesn't pose a problem. But if you have 30 items and more it'll start freezing.

Ya...i had that problem a couple of times

That could be the problem. My hero stash is nearly full. I go clean it out. Thanks.

My Stash is completely full....how do i empty it? equip then sell? dammit this is gonna be awhile.

Quick follow up: After about an hour of play, (since I lowered my stash to 25) I have not encounter the bug. Looks like it's fixed.

Where are the Holding Pens? I finished the game at still haven't gotten there.

West Sewers in the Northern Part of NY Act 4.

on the pc, when one takes a screen shot where does it go? i hit f11 a few times but i cant find the directory.

Since I don't own the PC version I have no idea. But try this.

Search you entire PC for pictures, and once you found your XML screens click on properties and look for the path.

I have a problem. After you defeat apocalypse their are some experience points in a room directly across from where you enter the room but the door won't open. Does anyone know how to get the door open?

Take Nightcrawler and port through.

So, emptying the Hero Stash will stop this damn freezing and buzzing?

Colossal Spoons said:
So, emptying the Hero Stash will stop this damn freezing and buzzing?

As I've heard, yes.

Colossal Spoons said:
I see no West Sewers in New York North

hmm... I was sure....

Sadly I can't check it myself, I overwrote my old save by accident.

Yeah, the Hero Stash thing worked.

Crap, I can't find these Holding Pens for the life of me. I'm guessing that's where you fight Stryfe cuz I beat the game and never fought him. Hmm.

i hope this is a bug and not a joke. on pc, i tried to use nightcrawler's 'disappearing act' ability. as soon as i pressed it, the screen went black for a split second and the next thing i knew the game was gone and i was back to desktop. i havent tried using it again. is that supposed to happen?

haha i'm gonna say no...last time I checked when you do a move, its not supposed to bring you back to your comp desktop. Maybe that's just me though :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if there's a place where I can download the PC version?
I'm dying to play this game and it hasn't arrived to Mexico :mad: I'm so sad, Marvel Nemesis and Ult Spider-Man are already here :(.

Wow, I havent experienced any bugs or anything. And my hero stash stays full. I guess xbox reigns supreme over all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"