"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" Gifs/Avatars thread

chispitas50x50lj6.gif
chispitas75x75xz8.gif
chispitas100x100ud3.gif

Awesome-sauce at it's finest. -nabs!-

Don't know if anybody's made one of these yet but here ya go, Gif with all Gambit scenes.

-EDIT-
Here's the slower version
121sz0j.gif

Last edited:
holy crap it really is fast, i swear it wasnt that fast before. im gonna slow it down

-EDIT-
had to go back an edit the gifs because one was to slow and the other was too fast
2emdkwz.gif

156th7t.gif

Last edited:
I love how they used a millisecond of slow-motion in that one scene--keep it short, we don't want it too look to Snyder-ish :hehe:

Can't tell if those are bone or not... And I don't really like the short haired Thomas Logan...

I love how they used a millisecond of slow-motion in that one scene--keep it short, we don't want it too look to Snyder-ish :hehe:
lol. I was waiting for someone to say that. :p

Can't tell if those are bone or not... And I don't really like the short haired Thomas Logan...
They're deifnitely bone.

Perhaps...It's possible that he loses his bone claws in war sometime before the Weapon X experiment. This could keep validity and continuity with X2.

-TNC

Don't know if anybody's made one of these yet but here ya go, Gif with all Gambit scenes.

-EDIT-
Here's the slower version
121sz0j.gif

thats so sick! love the way he looks when he comes down with the bo to the ground...and the purple you see in the cracks....awesome, just awesome.

as much as i love my avy(Dont worry aeghast ill use this one again soon) i'm just so pumped for this movie now, can i get a 75x75 of the claws slashing through the wall?
xorigin-x-100.gif
xorigin-x-75.gif
xorigin-x-150.gif

xorigin-xflash-100.gif
xorigin-xflash-75.gif
xorigin-xflash-50.gif

Or if you'd like the full (wide) action,

xorigin-heli2-100.gif
xorigin-heli2-75.gif
xorigin-heli2-50.gif

Obviously I had an interesting night, I think I just can't get enough of the trailer hehe, even if it is a bit cheesy at times. Can't wait for the movie!

Hope you guys like :up:

xorigin-sabretooth2-100.gif
xorigin-sabretooth2-75.gif
xorigin-sabretooth2-50.gif

xorigin-gambit-100.gif
xorigin-gambit-75.gif
xorigin-gambit-50.gif

Damnit! You can keep it...:cmad:

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"