X-Men - Part 8

I hope it's not cancelled. I title like Uncanny should be relaunched a thousand times. Maybe there will be a new creative team but keep the numbering?

I think Rosenberg's run is ending, not Uncanny. Good riddans though. Uncanny has been a hot mess since he took over. It wasnt good under Disassembled but somehow got worse

While it's gotten a bit better since that awful issue 11, it definitely hasn't been great. Cyclops and Wolverine working with the New Mutants in Uncanny has a lot of potential. Unfortunately, it has a boys club feel with Cyke, Wolvie, Havok, and Madrox.

While it's gotten a bit better since that awful issue 11, it definitely hasn't been great. Cyclops and Wolverine working with the New Mutants in Uncanny has a lot of potential. Unfortunately, it has a boys club feel with Cyke, Wolvie, Havok, and Madrox.
I feel like the plot is all over the place and doesnt make sense. It feels like Rosenberg knows his time is up so he's throwing all of his ideas into this while wrapping up the material from his minis which are like required reading to fully understand stuff. The excessive amount of deaths (in a world were 95% of the X-men are already presumed dead) is ridiculous. This is by far the worst volume of Uncanny since the original was cancelled

I hate the deaths and extinction plot too.

Maybe Rosenberg's job was to get us desperate for Hickman's new direction.

Oh God, I hope they don't cancel Uncanny or relaunch another #1 issue of it.

Disassembled and the current storyline, I've been enjoying them a lot more than Gold, Blue, Red, Astonishing and these Age of X-Man titles!

it has a boys club feel with Cyke, Wolvie, Havok, and Madrox.
I noticed that and weirdly all the female members are the New Mutants alums (which I don't really find interesting compare to the other X-Women). I was hoping they would do more with Wolfsbane as she was new as a X-Woman.

I think they are too many members in the roster, 8 of them was enough. But now, Chamber joined, they kept Banshee and Hope and now Juggernaut asked to join them. Thank God, Cyclops hasn't considered Dark Beast as a member.

I noticed that and weirdly all the female members are the New Mutants alums (which I don't really find interesting compare to the other X-Women). I was hoping they would do more with Wolfsbane as she was new as a X-Woman.

I think they are too many members in the roster, 8 of them was enough. But now, Chamber joined, they kept Banshee and Hope and now Juggernaut asked to join them. Thank God, Cyclops hasn't considered Dark Beast as a member.
Hope was never a New Mutant

And I didn't say she was. Mirage, Karma, Magik and Wolfsbane are the four female mutants I was referring to. And I mentioned Hope in the second paragraph.

And I didn't say she was. Mirage, Karma, Magik and Wolfsbane are the four female mutants I was referring to. And I mentioned Hope in the second paragraph.
you said all the female members are New Mutants alums. Those were your words

I was referring to the original roster for the recently charged status quo. Which didnt include Chamber, Hope, Banshee and Juggernaut. Duh!

If you havent read Uncanny X-men 16 yet, then Id wait until reading UXM War of the Realms #1-3. . It makes #16 make a whole lot more sense and I dont get why they would release this as a seperate mini as opposed to tie-in issues within UXM. The first issue itself carries the number LGY 635 as its officially part of the current Uncanny run. Marvel didnt help since there was no editor's note in 16 which mentioned that it takes place after WoTR and bc of that, the transition from 15 to 16 was unnecesarily jarring. As to its quality, WoTR #1 was the best issue of Rosenberg's run. I actually quite liked it

Tons of HoXcovers revealed today

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTYvOTczL29yaWdpbmFsL0hPVVNFT0ZYMjAxOTAwMV9NYWR1cmVpcmEtdmFyLmpwZw==

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTYvOTc0L29yaWdpbmFsL0hPVVNFT0ZYMjAxOTAwMV9IdWRkbGVzdG9uLXZhci5qcGc=

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTYvOTcyL29yaWdpbmFsL0hPVVNFT0ZYMjAxOTAwMV9Ob3RvLXZhci5qcGc=

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTYvOTc3L29yaWdpbmFsL0hPVVNFT0ZYMjAxOTAwMV9Ccm9va3MtdmFyLmpwZw==

OMG that Joe Mad! cover! I have the pencils-only version of that, I didn't know they were releasing it as a cover!

and here's PoX

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTcvMDQxL29yaWdpbmFsL1BPV0VSU09GWDIwMTkwMDFfS2lyYnlfSGlkZGVuLUdlbS12YXIuanBn

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTcvMDQyL29yaWdpbmFsL1BPV0VST0ZYMjAxOTAwMV9XZWF2ZXItdmFyLmpwZw==

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTcvMDQ0L29yaWdpbmFsL1BPV0VST0ZYMjAxOTAwMV9IYW5zLXZhci5qcGc=

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTcvMDQzL29yaWdpbmFsL1BPV0VST0ZYMjAxOTAwMV9IdWRkbGVzdG9uLXZhci5qcGc=

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTcvMDQ1L29yaWdpbmFsL1BPV0VST0ZYMjAxOTAwMV9DYXNzYXJhX2NoYXJhY3Rlci1kZWNhZGVzLXZhci5qcGc=

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTcvMDQ2L29yaWdpbmFsL1BPV0VST0ZYMjAxOTAwMV9Ccm9va3MtdmFyLmpwZw==

Im really intrigued by the new girl

Speculation is that Powers of Ten refers to the fact that she can access the powers of 10 mutants. So far we've seen her with elements of

Magik
Colossus
Rachel
Moonstar
Kitty

Tons of HoXcovers revealed today

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTYvOTczL29yaWdpbmFsL0hPVVNFT0ZYMjAxOTAwMV9NYWR1cmVpcmEtdmFyLmpwZw==
Does this mean Gambit and Rogur are actually in this or is this just a tease? Because so far the solicits on this didn't interest me in the least. I don't want to be tricked into buying something they won't even be in. :(

Speculation is that Powers of Ten refers to the fact that she can access the powers of 10 mutants. So far we've seen her with elements of

Magik
Colossus
Rachel
Moonstar
Kitty
Geez, I don't know why they can't create a new character that would get a big push without obviously copying Marvel's/ X-Men's established characters. We get too many Spider-people, too many Wolverines these days and now here's a character that share a similar mutation with ten X-Men. Jeez. And she's also like Hope / Rogue, but limited to copying powers. How inventive. okay Marvel.

I just saw the latest article, but we are getting not just 1 clone, not 2 either but THREE!! holy crap... the third one is a Magneto clone. Really Marvel? You killed Joseph but here's another clone. There's another guy that resembles Nightcrawler. Good God, they are recycling storylines, villains and now recycling mutant powers/appearance.

what the hell are you complaining about this time?

what the hell are you complaining about this time?
You obviously havent seen this article

It’s anyone’s guess as to where the new mutants’ respective allegiances lie. However, it’s worth mentioning that all three of them look like amalgamations of existing characters. As Newsarama notes, the character on the far rights looks like a hybrid between Nightcrawler and his father, Azazel; the middle figure is dressed like Magneto, but with a color scheme reminiscent of his daughter, Polaris; and the last character appears to be a mash-up of Colossus and Magik.
Read more at New Powers of X Teaser Image Advises Readers to 'Fear the Future'

Really, do the comics need those?

You obviously havent seen this article

Really, do the comics need those?
Context is everything. You came and complained about something without posting this which made it seem like you were ranting over nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"