X-Men: Revolution

Dew k. Mosi

Hype Award Winner
Reaction score
X-Men: Revolution

Hey all, just dropping a recruitment thread here for a great game I play at called X-Men: Revolution. It's sort of a combo of the Movieverse and the Comicverse, though we are fairly flexible. Basically we are looking for great players who are active and can keep up with the board. Major Canons are still available, but we also are pretty open to OCs.

We've just finished the wedding of Scott and Jean, and are about to launch into a Sentinel storyline, but there's a lot of excitement heading our way.

Characters open in:
X-Men
X-Factor
Hellfire Club
The Brotherhood
and The Morlocks

as well as lots of room for students and other.

This is an X-Man only game, so Spider-Man, Fantastic Four and etc.. are not accepted, but we've been a little flexible with a couple characters from Alpha Flight and even Kraven the Hunter to give our ferals a hard time.

Villains especially are needed!!! We don't even have a Magneto!!!!

So, if you want a fun, character driven game come on over.

Oh, I play Cyclops, Havok, Quicksilver, Longshot and Artie there, so you see it is an active game :D

:cmad: Trying to steal our RPers, eh? Don't make me report you to MB. :cmad: :csad:

I might be interested when I get the time. It all seems a tad complicated, though. Is it anything at all like the RPGs here? (I mean rule-wise and app-wise)

check out the board. It is fairly simple really. There is an application template that you fill out and if you read some of the threads you'll see how the game play works. It's interesting, and no I am not stealing players, just recruiting

check out the board. It is fairly simple really. There is an application template that you fill out and if you read some of the threads you'll see how the game play works. It's interesting, and no I am not stealing players, just recruiting

Okay. And since I'm really lazy, does it work similar to the hype RPGs?

I don't play the Hype rpgs. I don't know how they run.

We have a basic plot, you make a thread, you post in it, so do others

Yeah, sounds like our RPGs. They're text based and really story driven, we don't really use stats or anything like they do in table top RPGs. You should check them out :up:

No, we don't use stats or anything. It's text based.

200 words? Is that, like, in ONE post or in one thread?

One post.

It's really only like two decent paragraphs. You'd be surprised how short it is

Oh, how funny O.O;

I didn't even know you posted at those boards, but I remember running into them a few months ago. They look very cool, and if only I had more time. >.<;

yeah they are really good boards. We desperately need canons. Seriously. If I have to look at one more catgirl applicant with super healing and violet eyes, I am going to start punching people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"