Sequels X-Men Sequel - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones without his director or producer credit.

That would be only X3 which is 100% influenced by Bryan Singer's movies.

So again we don't know what an X-MEN film without Bryan Singer's influence or involvement could do.

I don't know what box office and the original cast having to do with Bryan's influence... Either way, these upcoming films are already influenced by Singer as he worked with McAvoy and the others before and Kinberg is producing these films and that dude worked with Singer too.

Just reboot the thing (except Deadpool's side) with a new creative team.

That would be only X3 which is 100% influenced by Bryan Singer's movies.

So again we don't know what an X-MEN film without Bryan Singer's influence or involvement could do.

Lol, surprised it's not your favorite. :cwink:

All the films are technically bryan singer influenced as they are within the boundaries of what bryan singer started in 2000 and the directors of the team or solos are aware of that even if they add their own tone to it.

Even the tv shows are working in those same boundaries, yes the universe is evolving but the spirit of what bryan started is still there.

Now obviously you could look at Apocalypse and even say bryan was attempting a more fun tone this time which i think was him trying to emulate FC abit.

Last edited:
Yassssssssss

Fox has confirmed this morning a slew of release updates, including #NewMutants (4/13/18), #Deadpool2 (6/1/18), & #DarkPhoenix (11/2/18)

Wow... I was kind of hoping it wasn't Dark Phoenix (despite how obvious it was), but...
I'm disappointed.

Now waiting for them to announce Kinberg as the director =(

Yassssssssss

Fox has confirmed this morning a slew of release updates, including #NewMutants (4/13/18), #Deadpool2 (6/1/18), & #DarkPhoenix (11/2/18)

Source?
I'm trying to check outside of the one & only article I found.

So is dark phoenix the confirmed title now?

Interesting if true that X-Men is getting a Nov. 2nd release date

5th October:
Venom

19th October:
Jungle Book: Origins

2nd November:
Dark Phoenix
Mulan

9th November:
Bad Boys 3

16th November:
Fantastic Beasts 2

Somewhat crowded and unlikely to open #1 against Mulan.

Somewhat crowded and unlikely to open #1 against Mulan.
There are hardly any periods that are not "somewhat crowded" at this point. Franchises have been gradually spreading out over the whole calendar.

Lol, Omegaunderground guy said last week New Mutants and Teen Spirit could be the same movie now he fell vindicated and act like he always know the trust since the beginning.

PS: November 2 isn't a good date at all.

so what about those who said another x-men film wasn't coming lol

i agree dark phoenix won't be numer one against mulan.

now we await on confirmation on returning cast and kinberg directing.

April is great date for New Mutants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back