X-Men:The End Thread

Bad. I'd give specifics, really I would, but it wasn't worth the two year wait. I also hate the glaring contradiction in the Third Summers Brothers plot between this and the regular titles.

I think I tried the first three issues, and that was way too much. This series stunk, plain and simple

It's modern Claremont. You could tell it was gonna be bad well before it was even published.

what are ya talking about...it was a good read...and believe me, i HATE the x-men for their over-doing everything. yet, it was a great read in the end. only problem was that they did not show how cap Brit got waxed.

Elijya said:
I think I tried the first three issues, and that was way too much. This series stunk, plain and simple
Brave man. I stopped at four.

I read it all and while I'm not one of those people to just crack on Claremont, this was probably the worst thing overall that he's done that I've read. The first 6 issues ended up kinda cool. They were an introduction to the characters and the world they were in, and then it had an awsome explosive ending. The second volume was okay, though not quite as good. The last one was just really hard to follow and cliche. It wasn't a bad idea, but I don't think the payoff was worth the long wait. In my opinion they should have skipped the space thing and kept it to earth. They should have done something with Apocalypse or a final Human Mutant war or something.

This hadda be the biggest turd to come out of a seriesof turds ever since Claremont returned to th' X-titles. Whatever he used to have he don't no more.

oh god, phoenix returns?? how many times does she have to come back to life. like jesus christ

i only bought issue one from the first set, i said i'd wait for the trade but i forgot about it lol..thank god

i dont think it was bad. it was just to x-menish, which by that, i mean that it goes from craziness, to even more craziness. in the end, its sad to know that a threat like that was actually handle by petty mutants, instead of, i dunno, gods. but it wasnt a bad story, and if ya read all the issues, you would probably enjoy it. it was just hard waiting for each issue in a three book series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"