Apocalypse X-Men TV series confirmed!

Even if they get the rights, I am not 100% convinced they can make it work on the small screen. Maybe they'll prove me wrong.

If it happens it would likely be x-men related characters not X-Men themselves.

This would like be more agents of shield like than Gotham or Arrow/The Flash

X-Factor, New Mutants, Generation X, New X-Men, etc. The possibilities are many.

X-factor is most likely one.

Maybe even Quicksilver as regurlar character.

So it would be set in the past, which makes sense to me. I think they're also going back with the OT cast in the future films. Mutant version of the MCU is coming...

i don't see any of the FC cast doing TV beyond nick fury in agents of shield style expensive cameos and while Evan Peters could be possible because he is kinda doing tv already, same as the actresses playing storm and Jean even though it's hard to automatically expect them to do another tv series when they are auditioning for movies and i don't see Tye Sheridan doing tv since he is still in the young up and coming movie star category

it would be like expecting james mcavoy to do a tv series when his career is still rising doing movies and doesn't really do tv

Lucas till I could see doing tv as havok

Last edited:
Where did you read that?

There is nothing about the TV show yet. It's only speculation. We don't even know what this TV Show will be about. We don't know in what time period Deadpool and Gambit will be set. Well, we don't even don't what they're gonna do after Apocalypse.

There is just nothing.

If Marvel and Fox can agree to co-produce X-Factor, that leaves me hopeful for the future. If Marvel can do Time Runs out the same year that Fox does Onslaught and then both co-produce Secret Wars (one company would get domestic distro, the other would get international which Disney and Fox already did with Lincoln) to merge both universes in Secret Wars.

Just think, a Secret Wars crossover would be the biggest film of all time.

:shock:woo::exp: (My rection if that ever happened)

I was thinking that most of the original cast might be game for a TV show set in the future (end of DoFP era). Halle, Famke, Anna, James, Patrick and McKellan have all done TV work recently and it's not seen as a downgrade anymore. Page, Ashmore and Cudmore would be game I'm sure.

Stewart, Famke, McKellenm, Asmore, Cudmore, I can see them doing, but I dont know about Page and Paquin. I mean, I can easily see them on TV, but not in a superhero show.

And even if it happens with the OT cast, it would have to be a 10 episode per season (which is a great thing), because the actor would want time to dedicate to their cinematic career.

Quicksilver means past timeline.

I think a show works best as a civil rights expository set in the 70's/80's before Apocalypse, or shortly there after. But the timeline can take this thing anywhere, so nothing has to line up with the OT aside from character's ages and whatnot.

If they want the TV Show to be set in the same universe and cross it over with the movies, they're going to have to stop with this 10 to 10 years jump. They're just gonna have to choose a period of time and stay there a while.

I kind of hope with a show that they don't keep it part of the universe and they can go all out with it. They have the big stars in the movie. Use the show as a way of exploring stories they never could with the movies. But also give characters a chance. I don't care if it tie's in.

I wrote a while back how I could see an Excalibur tv series in the present, using OT characters like Kitty, Colossus, Rogue and Bobby. You could even add in OT Kurt, and possibly other standard Excalibur characters, like Captain Britain, Meagan and/or Pete Wisdom.

Set this in England, possibly add in some Merlin/Excalibur stuff, via Captain Britain, and you've got a decent start of a TV series.

Would love to see this happen and it would give many fanboys more OT character stuff, which they've been craving...

They could even get into the whole Rachel story, which could bring in cameos from Famke and James...

Maybe add Rhane or Douglock, etc...

38696-4052-43481-1-excalibur.jpg

x_men_comic_logo_icons_vol_1_by_meganubis-d25k8nr.png
x_men_comic_logo_icons_vol_2_by_meganubis-d6gkz8h.png

x_men_comic_logo_icons_vol_3_by_meganubis-d6gkvrb.png

Fox has a lot of possibilities. A lot.

[sfs

Last edited:
Fox has a lot of possibilities. A lot.

That depends on the breadth of the negotiations with Marvel. Is this situation similar to "Gotham", where Marvel will release the TV rights solely for the one X-Factor show? Or is FOX negotiating for the release of TV rights for all X-Men family character included in the 1993 agreement?

If FOX is persuing the latter, it will likely require the eventual reversion to Marvel of all characters not included under the X-Men contract.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"