Has this already been posted? If so, I'm going to scream :mad: :p

The Official Game Site!
http://www.x-mengame.com/
XMG.jpg

the a1ant said:
Has this already been posted? If so, I'm going to scream :mad:

we were talking about it in the colossus thread, but i don't think the word has been spread real far.

that's a cool site, i like how they've got the music from X1 in the background :D Some wicked art too.

I guess we finally see what Pyro would look like with a gas tank :p

Ok, cause I really tried looking and didn't want to make a big mistake like with that MSN video thread I made that was way behind :p

the a1ant said:
Ok, cause I really tried looking and didn't want to make a big mistake like with that MSN video thread I made that was way behind :p
Well, you KNOW, ant, if you came out from under that rock you were hiding and started doing some actual WORK around here... ;) :p Your site's looking awesome, I can't wait for the Battle Arena to come up

What pisses me off is I can't sign up for the newsletter!!! it took me like a half hour to finally get it to work then I kept signing up and it says thank you but I've gotten nothing! no emails no confirmation NOTHING, damn websites.

Halcohol said:
Well, you KNOW, ant, if you came out from under that rock you were hiding and started doing some actual WORK around here... ;) :p Your site's looking awesome, I can't wait for the Battle Arena to come up

I don't have as much free time on the 'net like I used to have. :( :o

COLOSSUS vS JUGGERNAUT YES WOOOOOOOOO

lets hope its in X3 now....

I didn't know! :eek: Thank you for the exclusives, Ant. :D

Spidey 2007 said:
COLOSSUS vS JUGGERNAUT YES WOOOOOOOOO

lets hope its in X3 now....

what's up with that. Is there a screenshot or something I missed:eek:

"Artistic License" maybe? I dunno. I'm impressed at how the actual in-game models looks, too.

migs said:
what's up with that. Is there a screenshot or something I missed:eek:

its in the GBA screenshot section, which still means alot, dont write it off just because its gameboy.:up: :up:

oh and BTW this site is VERY impressive..... first time ive actually been entertained, check out the art on hugh in teh "story" section!

Must be the angle.

Wallpapers? Ah, damn, I didn't see those. *runs*

Its in the Media section Lex. There are only 3.... 2 of which we have seen.

Ok, so Cyclops is one hidden, who are the other 2 you think? Jean? :D

Great, I have a new wallpaper. But crap, Iceman and Nightcrawler are cut out of my computer screen. It's way too big, but I still got Wolverine.. :o

Amazing site. I want the game. :( Too bad I won't be able to play it since I have no game console, no Xbox, PS2, etc etc.

the a1ant said:

You are forgiven Ant. :cool:

Psionic Force said:
Its in the Media section Lex. There are only 3.... 2 of which we have seen.

Ok, so Cyclops is one hidden, who are the other 2 you think? Jean? :D

one is juggernaut probably? since hes in the GBA version i assume he would be in teh consoles for only a bit.....

hmmmm:up: i knwo for a fact one is cyclops though there was released art of him in a gay blue rollerskating suit:up:

Spidey 2007 said:
its in the GBA screenshot section, which still means alot, dont write it off just because its gameboy.:up: :up:

is that colossus?
juggs.jpg

I thought the white slash line might be wolvie's deal from his claws. Could be a power fist deal or something. I didn't even think colossus was a playable character.

migs said:
is that colossus?
juggs.jpg

I thought the white slash line might be wolvie's deal from his claws. Could be a power fist deal or something. I didn't even think colossus was a playable character.

no..... it is colossus, look in the "gameplay" section ALL the way at the bottom:up:

and take note of the health bar

Wouldn't the other characters be Cyclops, Silver Samurai and Multiple Man?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"