Days of Future Past X-Men's Man of Steel - The Daniel Cudmore/Colossus Thread

Reaction score
YAY! YAY! YAY! :woot:

Daniel Cudmore gets to play Colossus again! I knew it wasn't impossible, since he fought with the X-Men in X3 and Bryan Singer is the one who discovered Daniel Cudmore!

I hope they improve the SFX of Colossus' steel form and hopefully, he's get a meaningful role even if he doesn't get a lot of scenes.

8561140234_70a069a3f2_o.gif

COLOSSAL CUDMORE!!

I'm glad he's back and I HOPE/PRAY the same FX team that did X2 is behind the Colossus FX in this film. TLS FX on Colossus was so poor and hokey.

It'll be great to see Cudmore come back as Colossus! I'm not sure why anyone thought he wouldn't return or that he'd be recast.

I'm not expecting him to be shown more but as long as he gets 1 to 3 good scenes (like in X2) I'd be content!

8561140234_70a069a3f2_o.gif

COLOSSAL CUDMORE!!

I'm glad he's back and I HOPE/PRAY the same FX team that did X2 is behind the Colossus FX in this film. TLS FX on Colossus was so poor and hokey.

SO READY to see more of that!

and fighting the sentinels! it could be sooo epic, on the level of Thor and Hulk action on Avengers.

In Singer we trust!

you know i never knew it was the same guy who played colossus in both X2 and X3

YAY! YAY! YAY! :woot:

Daniel Cudmore gets to play Colossus again! I knew it wasn't impossible, since he fought with the X-Men in X3 and Bryan Singer is the one who discovered Daniel Cudmore!

I hope they improve the SFX of Colossus' steel form and hopefully, he's get a meaningful role even if he doesn't get a lot of scenes.

I always thought he was just an extra from the Canada shoot in X2 that Singer decided to use for a quick cameo at the last minute. Hopefully he gets some dialogue in this movie.

Correct me if I wrong, But I heard that Singer discovered him in a gym.

I'm stoked for Colossus. Like I said earlier, I don't expect much character development, but he could make some awesome action scenes. The character definitely seemed like he was meant for more in X2.

Hopefully he and Kitty developed a relationship post-X3. In the comics, Kitty and Colossus had to sacrifice their lives together in order to change the timeline, not knowing if they'd still be together. It'd be interesting if they touched on that in the movie. I guess they could maybe do that with Rogue and Iceman instead?

^^ what would I give to see Colossus/Kitty's relationship portrait on the screen.

I'd love to see tgem together. But how tall is he?

Because Ellen is like 5feet. :funny:

It should at least be hinted.

Very happy to see Colossus back, one of my favourite characters, was really dissapointed in his X3 role after the awesome tease in X2.

I think they'll def. touch upon the Kitty/Pitor relationship, how else can you get these two to sign back on? If this film is set after X3 then the time inbetween would be great for a relationship, it's something new and refreshing. Lord knows Bobby/Rogue's lack chemistry and Scott/Jean was barely explored..

I think they'll def. touch upon the Kitty/Pitor relationship, how else can you get these two to sign back on? If this film is set after X3 then the time inbetween would be great for a relationship, it's something new and refreshing. Lord knows Bobby/Rogue's lack chemistry and Scott/Jean was barely explored..

depends singer might continue on with the love triangle set up with X3, kitty, rogue and iceman, it depends how loyal to X3 singer wants to be

otherwise these Xmen Movies have never depended on sticking to the comics so i wouldn't hold your breath on the kitty and colossus thing

I'm not expecting any new pairings in this movie and I especially don't think they'll continue the love triangle story that Rogue/Iceman/Shadowcat had in X3. Since the Kitty/Bobby kiss didn't make the cut and Rogue/Bobby were together at the end of X3, there's no need to continue this bizarre love triangle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"