X-Squad

Phoenix342 said:
I'll cry if you tell on me :( lol jk. But my g-ma was from the UK lol so i think that makes me a citizen by blood....sorta...kinda...a lil bit:confused: maybe not even at all lol
Okay

JokerNick said:
wouldn't that be Euro fraudsters from the US.......

yep, I'm gonna join under a false country, first time I ever wanted to be european........
icon10.gif
j/k guys...........
Oh hush.

Fraudsters from the US. That makes you US fraudsters. :O

Seeing as how one of the prizes is being one of the first to see it in your country, you "fraudsters" are gonna luck out if you win...=O

Back on topic, guys. :p Or are we already on topic?..

Phoenix342 said:
how do you know that thats the prize??^^^
We're psychic.

Wolverine was taken, Logan was taken so now I'm JamesHowlett :)

Phoenix342 said:
how do you know that thats the prize??^^^

It listed what some of the prizes are on the site...

"Prizes will include X-Men: The Last Stand merchandise and exclusive goodies from the studio and possibly the chance to be one of the first to see the film in your country! "

NocturnalMadman said:
It listed what some of the prizes are on the site...

"Prizes will include X-Men: The Last Stand merchandise and exclusive goodies from the studio and possibly the chance to be one of the first to see the film in your country! "
Oi, I didn't see that paragraph. I must win! :o

I'm phoenix so i'm gonna pocess you and make you go crazy and kill people!!!!

Are we supposed to reveal our usernames? :O

well taht person said they were jean so i found it fitting that i posess them and make them kill people lol

*laughs at people who signed up in Dutch, but are English/Americans/people who speak other languages than Dutch*

hey i registered as Vinnieb it said prizes will be one so i'm excited do you think once it starts you have online all at the same time or they will send an email when its ready and you play at ur own time?

What! no Argentina?

*Moves his fits in rage*

We should start a squad on our own...

*punchs wall*

Mr Lex Luthor said:
*laughs at people who signed up in Dutch, but are English/Americans/people who speak other languages than Dutch*
Har Har Har :D

Wouldn't it be really frustrating if you win tickets to the UK premier and you lived in the USA? I wonder what lengths people would go to to get them...how much would you pay for them on ebay? Would you sell them for hundreds, or spend hundreds on coming over?

If I get them...I will take countless pictures of me with the tickets. Tell everyone. Put it in my sig etc...

Kanon said:
What! no Argentina?

*Moves his fits in rage*

We should start a squad on our own...

*punchs wall*
*punches Kanon* :O

That was for the wall.

Aiden said:
If I get them...I will take countless pictures of me with the tickets. Tell everyone. Put it in my sig etc...
If you get the tickets, can you mail all of them to me? :p

I bet if someone form US won they would be DQ'd because you would have to tell them so that they could mail them to you or w/e so if your like me and live in the US and lied dont expect to get anything.

anadinseawater said:
Wouldn't it be really frustrating if you win tickets to the UK premier and you lived in the USA? I wonder what lengths people would go to to get them...how much would you pay for them on ebay? Would you sell them for hundreds, or spend hundreds on coming over?

ummm, since I go to england alot to visit my family, I know for a fact that it costs thousands to visit europe............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"