X-Squad

Well this X squad is now done and dusted!!!!See you all on the other threads or when we post our review!!

I don't get it? The only missions up this week are the X-Blog for 100 points, but someone is already on the board with 10 points? How the hell did they manage that?

Well i done the blog so what else is that it and in the UK last time i checked last night the top 6 including me had the same points so how many points did the winner have.

Any one hear back about their tickets ???

I just had an email saying that if I couldn't make the London screening then they'd give me a ticket to any cinema of my choice.

I emailed back telling them I did still want to go, and should I have received my ticket yet.

They've just got back to me this second saying the Fox offices should be sorting it, but they need my phone number.

Good luck everyone who is waiting for their tickets. I'm thinking of you! xxx

I've been in contact with who I think are the actual promoters, and not the X Squad Commander. It's because they thought I didn't want to go, anyway, they won't be sending me tickets to the Hotel screening as my name is down on the list and thats enough for them!

She also said that there won't be any cast appearances due to Cannes. However I know that Patrick Stewart is attending the Radio 1 private screening tomorrow, and Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry are filming Jonathon Ross on Thursday!

None of the cast will be at the hotel, but I wouldn't say it's due to Cannes, more likely the screening just won't be anything special.

Pauluz said:
Anyone got their tickets?

I got a reply today, asking for when I wanted the tickets.
I told them I had reserved 4 tickets for this saturday and wanted to know if I could combine that with the 2 free tickets, they said they'd try.

So what did people think about the prize then?

We went to the hotel and were given free drinks before the screening, had our own security and a surprise guest!

I stayed around after to chat to him, he was John Bruno the Visual effects supervisor. He told us that
Patrick Stewart played the braindead man at the beginning and in the end. He was at Muir Island because he was Charles' twin brother, which explained why he sounded the same and how Patrick Stewart can return in X4.

He said there was a deleted scene with Phat on Alcatraz, but they removed it because they thought being fat was just a strange mutation to fight with.

He said that when the X-Men line up for 'the last stand', they kept doing the Macarana, so watch out for that in the outtakes!

I don't think many X-Squad winners turned up in the end.

I'm a little surprised that no one asked us for our names, we could have been anybody...

Is anyone still doing the missions? It ends soon doesn't it?

Jeez, no response all week then I get this.......agian :mad:

Hello X-Squad Winners,

Could you please tell Ms Sharita Hasnoe at:

[email protected] for the tickets the following details:

Date (Which day would you like to see the movie):

Time:

City:

Theatre:

As soon as Ms Hasnoe get the info from you, we will be able to provide you tickets to see the movie in the theatre you have chosen.

Many thanks,

X-Squad Commander

Roma said:
Jeez, no response all week then I get this.......agian :mad:

Hello X-Squad Winners,

Could you please tell Ms Sharita Hasnoe at:

[email protected] for the tickets the following details:

Date (Which day would you like to see the movie):

Time:

City:

Theatre:

As soon as Ms Hasnoe get the info from you, we will be able to provide you tickets to see the movie in the theatre you have chosen.

Many thanks,

X-Squad Commander

I got the same ****in e-mail, **** X-Squad, I'll be seeing X3 in 2 hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"