X3 in the press - The Official Magazines thread

wow!!!!!!!!! beast in the cover!!!!!

An XMF visitor (YYX748) from Singapore scanned this from his local newpaper, including a mini article (at the link below). It's sorta negative article :o

x1.jpg

Article

Halcohol said:
ehhh.... true.

However, everything's better in Spanish :p

It's French and it just says (about what we're interested in):

Et pour célébrer dignement l'arrivée de cette nouvelle année cinéma, Ciné Live offre à ses lecteurs 12 affiches de films : Superman Returns - Da Vinci Code - OSS 117 - Pirates des Caraïbes 2 - Les Bronzés 3 – X-Men 3 – Munich – L’âge de glace 2 et bien d'autres encore.

And to celebrate with dignity the arrive of this new year of cine, Ciné Live offers to their readers 12 credits of movies: Superman Returns - Da Vinci Code - OSS 117 - Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - Les Bronzés 3 - X-Men 3 - Ice Age 2 and many more.

X-MEN 3 en couverture
Et les premières photos mutantes !!

X-Men 3 in cover!
And the first mutant photos!!

Source: http://www.loisir.net/

I hope all the press arnt 'Without Singer it wont be the same' or 'The film wont be as good because Singer isnt there'.

I know what it say Moi.;) I just wanted to shout to all the french fans to see if this magazine has any new pics.:)

*looks @ Electrix avatar*

color??? :eek:

cool...and mind boggling, as always still.... :up:

Electrix said:
I hope all the press arnt 'Without Singer it wont be the same' or 'The film wont be as good because Singer isnt there'.
Curse you Anti-Singerite.:mad: :p

^^^Then there's some of us that can't tell the difference between French and Spanish with a quick glance :p

(shame!)

the a1ant said:
An XMF visitor (YYX748) from Singapore scanned this from his local newpaper, including a mini article (at the link below). It's sorta negative article :o

x1.jpg

Article
Nice Ant.:up:

This is the reason i started this thread. I LOVE seeing stuff like this from other countries.:)

MoiBijou said:
I know you know it, but not all the poeple are as astonishingly smart as we are...

Just joking guys, just joking! ;)

There're just an Angel pic (the one looking through the windows), I've just seen it in www.cine-live.com
I think you're confused. They released two editions one on December 14 and one on December 17.:) The HS (with the Beast cover) is their extra-special (super incredible) deluxe end-of-year magazine. It's says Exclusif on the cover, so.....

Retroman said:
I think you're confused. They released two editions one on December 14 and one on December 17.:) The HS (with the Beast cover) is their extra-special (super incredible) deluxe end-of-year magazine. It's says Exclusif on the cover, so.....

Sorry, I was wrong :O . Thanks for tell me that! :up:

woww!! cool! i hope my newspaper doo the same with all the main characters pictures!

sebaa said:
woww!! cool! i hope my newspaper doo the same with all the main characters pictures!

Are you waiting that here in Spain?!? They'll say something about the movie a week before the release day and just to be compared with a national "awesome" movie about neurotic gays, forty-years old men who are in love with their mothers or philosophical prostitutes. "Oh, look what those Americans do! We're more symbolic and deeper than them!"

F*** it. :mad:

Selina Wayne said:
I will try to get this mag for next week and scan it for you!!!:up:

Merci! Thanks alot and i'm looking forward to it. :up: :)

Aybody have yet the new wizard magazine with the x men 3 set pics and report?

th3shadowcat said:
Do you still have that picture Neto? Can you post up the full size if possible? By the way, did you edit/manip that image? If so, you could earn yourself some extra cash with a lawsuit.. LOL

Seriously though, can you post the pic? I never seen it before :)

here's the original post. and no it's not a manip, I found it on a site somewhere. It was from a real ice storm.

Latest update from AintItCoolNews.com

New Set Pic Concerning Iceman (contains spoilers)
An update from the Golden Gate Bridge Set
October 19th 2005

Thanks to a tourist named, "Dr. Scratchensniff" who was visiting South Vancouver nearby the Golden Gate Bridge/Alcatraz Set. He was able to get a quick snapshot of what appears to a San Francisco street blanketed with ice. A section of Georgia St. has been shut down for 4 weeks in order for the production crew to film scenes for the upcoming X-Men 3. From what "Dr. Scratchensniff" tells us, it appears to have been a battle scene that takes place between Iceman and Pyro. He also goes on to mention that director Brett Ratner has been spotted on this location. No word however on any of the principal actors on set.

x3setpic7cg.jpg

X-Men 3 is directed by Brett Ratner and stars Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Halle Berry, Shawn Ashmore, Daniel Cudmore, Famke Janssen, James Marsden, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, Kelsey Grammer, Vinnie Jones, Ben Foster, Ellen Page, Olivia Williams, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Bill Duke and Michael Murphy.

The film is produced by Lauren Schuler Donner and Avi Arad, from a screenplay by Simon Kinberg, Michael Dougherty, Dan Harris and David Hayter.

The film is scheduled for release May 26, 2006.

Neto Magnus said:
here's the original post. and no it's not a manip, I found it on a site somewhere. It was from a real ice storm.

what's a manip?? lol

anyway so that is apparantly real ay?? if it is how awesome..hmm i wonder how the fight would go then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"