X3: The lost poster!

DarknessOfDeath said:
Ewwwww. I hadn't thought of that...

Whys the sad face...PR? oh wait I got it...

Xavier cant stand. Or walk. :D

I guess ill see you in hell MutantCircus.

Me? A drama Queen? .... Only in your mind, my young apprentince..:rolleyes:

DarknessOfDeath said:
He is...but isn't...body yes...Mind...no.
So...yes or no? You can't choose both.
10pafm0.gif

Or can you?...

plot for x men the last stand: Young Xavier walks for the last time.

DarknessOfDeath said:
Me? A drama Queen? .... Only in your mind, my young apprentince..:rolleyes:

Im not your apprentice. Its the quality of posts that counts, not quantity. Your thousands of nonsensical ramblings on dont count.

DarknessOfDeath said:
:eek: You don't like me anymore? :(

There you go again with the drama. You are worse than a hollywood starlet.

I didnt say I didnt like you. But I do find you, at times, off topic and often confusing.

In case your wondering, I'm trying to lower my expectations... so thats why you see me post weird and all confused like...

DarknessOfDeath said:
In case your wondering, I'm trying to lower my expectations... so thats why you see me post weird and all confused like...

...... Since the first post I ever saw of yours, I knew you were not very good at typing English. I didnt say at all that you were confused. I did, however, say that you are confusing. As in you confuse me with your nonsensical posts that dont amount to a clear point. You insert physical expressions such as 'sighs' and all that. You barely ever form a coherent sentence in any of your posts. Im sorry if this upsets you, which is why ive never said this before. Also, I still like you, of course.

Sorry, but I agree with PhoenixRising. She brings up good points. No offense, but you go off-topic a lot. In other words -- spam.

I'm not trying to upset you, Andrew. I'm just saying. :up: Try to contribute more to the SHH! boards instead of non-stop talk about how hot Famke is, going off-topic and repeatedly posting one of your manips in every single thread just to get people to comment on it.

come on ladies lets go back to laughing at the bald dude in the wheelchair.

The more I think about it, the funnier that is.

I wonder why this got moved. The manips thread is in spoilers and spoilers are even mentioned in this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"