Sequels X4:rise Of The Mutants

superman-mos

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok...This is just my concept for X4,because it will happen.BRING BACK CYCLOPS!!!!He is the leader and number one X-man,I dont care how cool you think wolverine is(and he is).So here is my cast and concept...

X-MEN:
Cyclops
Storm
Wolverine
Shadowcat
Colossus
Angel

Keep the existing cast.

Mr.Sinister:Jason Issacs
Omega Red:I have no clue
Gambit:Jared Leto
White Queen:Hiliary Swank(with blonde hair)
Calisto:Dania Ramirez
Multiple Man:Eric Dane

Start the film with Scott waking up in a lab,a mysterious blonde helps him escape and he returns to the mansion.After returning he has to deal with Pro.Xs death and Jeans death(while attempting to understand how wolverine could kill her).Enter Mr.Sinister who wants Scotts and Jeans DNA to create the ultimate mutant to destroy mankind(so scott can get more screen time and plus it would intresting).Have some huge brawls between the x-men and sinsters group,show some of the emotinal stuff between Scott and Emma(a possible blooming romance that wolverine doesn't trust).Some more action and twist...Have the film end with the x-men saving the day and accepting Emma and Gambit into the mansion,while it ends with sinster walking towards the screen with glowing red eyes holding a crying baby.Thats really a short hand version of wht I'm thinking ...I'm in a hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"