Xbox 360 trick.

Derrick Comedy is winner!

That prank is hilarious :up: Can't believe some people thought it was too mean; the kids of the future are gonna be so soft and not able to take a joke :rolleyes:

Yeah, but the kid looks genuinely surprised by the gift. I bet the brother added the bit about the kid actually getting the X-Box to save face. He says he'll upload the video where the brother does get the X-Box, but it's still not there. The family has already proved they're liars, that's just another lie.
that was my first thought too, but eh, maybe they did just switch the gifts, the box looked pretty nice i guess :huh:

OMG that was hilarious. I would have felt kinda bad if this actually happened the way it seemed but the description on youtube said he did get one just not at that moment

I think it's f'ed up how they are like, "cry into the camera"

Still cruel on the little guy, we all peak at some point.
They even let the joke as far as him crying.

Tell me about it. I peaked in Winter of 04...all downhill since then...

Those parents are evil. :mad:

Thats something that will stick with the kid forever. Its alright if the family couldn't afford it but to lie like that is seriously cruel. That kid is going to turn into a serial killer or something someday.

Or the kid is going to laugh and giggle when he gets his real 360 a few minutes later. Just throwin that out there

My family did stuff like that all of the time.
I am not a serial killer.

My parents gave my little crippled brother a loaf of wonder bread for Christmas one year, and they were, "It's your own loaf, just for YOU!", and he was like, "...:huh:,...coOL! :D", and we died laughing.

lol

Well at least they got it on video, you can only really pull off this kind of trick once.

My family did stuff like that all of the time.
I am not a serial killer.

My parents gave my little crippled brother a loaf of wonder bread for Christmas one year, and they were, "It's your own loaf, just for YOU!", and he was like, "...:huh:,...coOL! :D", and we died laughing.

lol
one year they gave my brother a potato on a stick. im not sure why thats funny now, but it was pretty funny then too. he really enjoyed it. played with it til it rotted off the stick practically. but they didnt tell him it was a gameboy or something, y'dig?

Wow that kid is slow. How the heck did he think they got the Xbox 360 box?

Yeah because at that moment i'm sure he was thinking logically, I dont think that crossed his mind he was too upset that he had not got the 360:whatever:

On a side note as already said, i agree, i cannot help but think they never actually gave him a 360, they may have just found the box in a alley (i've many a time se boxes to tv's, laptops and other desirable goods next to a bin on rubbish day as if the owner is showing off there new goods, the stupidity.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"