Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

Looks interesting and unsettling.

I think MS has a 1-month sub for $1 offer that is ending soon. Great opportunity to try The Medium. :)

I think MS has a 1-month sub for $1 offer that is ending soon. Great opportunity to try The Medium. :)

A lot of great new content. They're coming faster than I can play them!

Update on Xbox Live Gold Pricing - Xbox Wire

having to pay for more than one subscription is part of the reason why I don't wanna own more than one console per generation.

it's one thing to have a Ps5 and a Series X, but having to pay for both psplus and gpu would be another nuisance
They are obviously trying to push everyone towards GPU, but it's not the best way to do it IMO.

Thinking of jumping ship from PlayStation to Xbox this gen since they don’t seem to actually be making ps5s? Anyway looking forward to games like sea of thieves and yes even halo again. Plus that Bethesda buy helped

Thinking of jumping ship from PlayStation to Xbox this gen since they don’t seem to actually be making ps5s? Anyway looking forward to games like sea of thieves and yes even halo again. Plus that Bethesda buy helped
I would play Sunset Overdrive and those Gears of War games for starters.

Looking forward to playing it on Game Pass PC. Hopefully it has decent reviews.

75 on OC. Sounds about what to expect based on their previous games.

The Medium for XBXS, PC Reviews

Game seems divisive... Big sites like IGN and Gamespot seem to love it though, so this is a perfect GP title to find out. :funny:

33VIrD1.png

Last edited:
Posting here as well from the RE thread. As mentioned I need that Xbox fridge but it’s tiny compared to Dimitrescu. :D

Finished The Medium last night. I enjoyed it, but am glad it's on Game Pass because I wouldn't have paid full price ($67 CAD) for 8-10 hours of game time with no replay value.

I can see why the game can be divisive for some (interactive movie/walking sim complaints, disappointing third act). Though, voice acting and musical score are 10/10.

The difference is quite funny.

Et-1-sxWQAY0cF_

Et-2ELCXIAIvIvM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"