Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

Xbox is the home for first person shooters. and this merger just solidifies it

Pretty cool visual this:

FJaeEBAWQAQvPoo

Wow that’s one hell of a library.

by the way, if you’re a timesplitters fan like me the second and third game is now on sale

That’s great! I wonder how much profit that means if halo infinite was on game pass? Oh well I guess it’s none of my business

Also 25 million for Sea of Thieves!

Hmmmm wonder how they're calculating that. No way that's active players. If they're using the wording "players since launch" it must be based on downloads. Still a solid number but yeah, different metric I think otherwise.

Then again, I wonder how many people would typically buy a physical release, play it then trade it in somewhere. So maybe Game Pass users are more likely to revisit these games down the line with content updates, since they have access?

Hmmmm wonder how they're calculating that. No way that's active players. If they're using the wording "players since launch" it must be based on downloads. Still a solid number but yeah, different metric I think otherwise.

Then again, I wonder how many people would typically buy a physical release, play it then trade it in somewhere. So maybe Game Pass users are more likely to revisit these games down the line with content updates, since they have access?
I had expected it to be people who have ever launched the game. The game has been really popular on pc which I wasn’t expecting. Also have friends who play pretty much only this now haha.

Yeah for sure. It's definitely the Game Pass game I've put the most hours into over the years. It would've been Destiny 2 but that wasn't on GP when I started haha

Yeah for sure. It's definitely the Game Pass game I've put the most hours into over the years. It would've been Destiny 2 but that wasn't on GP when I started haha
I just played today and it’s too fun haha. Not really anything else out there quite like it.

Oh well, looks like this is the way things are now. Begun the content wars have

Phil Spencer always gave me big Kevin Feige vibes. Just a leader with a strong creative vision who genuinely understands the audience. A lot of major players in the games industry, you could see them bouncing between any corporate jobs. But Phil Spencer strikes me as a dude who is exactly where he's supposed to be.

Phil Spencer always gave me big Kevin Feige vibes. Just a leader with a strong creative vision who genuinely understands the audience. A lot of major players in the games industry, you could see them bouncing between any corporate jobs. But Phil Spencer strikes me as a dude who is exactly where he's supposed to be.
Makes all the difference when you have competent execs who are genuine fans of the source material in charge. Has been too rare in these industries in the past.

I think, like feige, he understands it’s not just about winning. It’s about having a vision for the entire industry. I think that’s what sets the two apart

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"