Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

the other day my buddy had me get a used One controller to play on his new gaming PC but it was defective (sticky A button and messed up right analog stick) so I have him my One X controller and exchanged the bad one. they only had one used one in blue and a bunch of S/X ones so for like 10 bucks I upgraded to a Series X controller. I like how it feels in my hand compared to the One X. Now I know what to expect when I get a series X (I will use this one for pc gaming in the future as it has better BT connection than past ones).

You need the pictures.

And science once again only asks whether it can, not whether it should...

Managed to get a Series-X off Walmart's site but have to wait until Sunday for it to arrive. :(

Managed to get a Series-X off Walmart's site but have to wait until Sunday for it to arrive. :(
Congrats! Hope you enjoy it. Sunday isn't too faraway at least. :cwink:

I traded in my trusty old One X for 245 (I paid less than that for it) and as soon as a Series X hits my store (and the manager says they are coming) I an gonna use that for my new 'box.

I traded in my trusty old One X for 245 (I paid less than that for it) and as soon as a Series X hits my store (and the manager says they are coming) I an gonna use that for my new 'box.
Nice. Can't complain with making a profit on the X1X.

hey guys finally a member of the series x club picked up my beast this afternoon!
Congrats dude! Hope you enjoy it. Are your getting game pass?

the bundle i got came with 3 months of it and my gold ran out so i added 3 months and it turned it into one more month of game pass so i have game pass ultimate till first of august

the bundle i got came with 3 months of it and my gold ran out so i added 3 months and it turned it into one more month of game pass so i have game pass ultimate till first of august
Excellent. Should be a good amount of choice to kick off then. Not like the old days where you get a new console and only have a couple of games to play.

I have a ton of old (just) X-Box games and a lot of 360 I haven't played or finished playing in nearly 10-20 years I can pop in and have a go with too. I did buy the Master Chief Collection and Ori and the Will of the Wisps though both were originally X-One games.

There are not too many exclusive Series X games out yet and none that really interest me yet but there are some that will be by the years end.

I have a ton of old (just) X-Box games and a lot of 360 I haven't played or finished playing in nearly 10-20 years I can pop in and have a go with too. I did buy the Master Chief Collection and Ori and the Will of the Wisps though both were originally X-One games.

There are not too many exclusive Series X games out yet and none that really interest me yet but there are some that will be by the years end.
I love BC. Would love if all the consoles took this seriously from now onwards. MCCollection should be on game pass too. I reckon Starfield is going to be huge.

Realized that Will of the Wisps is the sequel but Microsoft has Blind Forest for $5.00 online so I bought that too. It's not optimized for Series X (yet) but it should still look just fine. Certainly cheaper than the $30 it was being offered for the disc version on Amazon. The original Halo looked surprisingly good and Will looked great from the brief play of them I did.

I don't have Game Pass yet and not sure when I will dip my toes into that either.

Ori is a Metroidvania, not my favorite genre. It's also tougher than I expected, or I am just too old and slow to play games like that anymore.

If you want to save on money, let the Game Pass run out, then buy 1-3 years of Gold and then buy one month of Ultimate Game Pass. The Gold time will convert to Ultimate Game Pass.

Ori is a Metroidvania, not my favorite genre. It's also tougher than I expected, or I am just too old and slow to play games like that anymore.
I definitely notice that I haven’t got the patience on platformers to start at the bottom/start after falling off the last ledge lol. Couldn’t imagine going back to some of the old school Mario games now lol.

If you want to save on money, let the Game Pass run out, then buy 1-3 years of Gold and then buy one month of Ultimate Game Pass. The Gold time will convert to Ultimate Game Pass.
Yes, I did that converting 3 years of gold to Gamepass. Amazing deal.

I definitely notice that I haven’t got the patience on platformers to start at the bottom/start after falling off the last ledge lol. Couldn’t imagine going back to some of the old school Mario games now lol.
I found a nice little helper is you can frequently save your progress and continue going forward. It's still slow and at times annoying but it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"