Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

hmm...I dunno how a cloud streaming device could be touted as the "largest technical leap," but I'm also not that knowledgeable on how raw power works either.
That's likely referring to the actual Xbox successor. I don't see a handheld being Microsofts primary device. Unlike Nintendo, they don't have the exclusive IP to sell it.

That's likely referring to the actual Xbox successor. I don't see a handheld being Microsofts primary device. Unlike Nintendo, they don't have the exclusive IP to sell it.
ohhhhhh I see. you're right, they're probably touting the next Xbox overall. here is to hoping they come up with a better name. I did not like ANY of their naming conventions after Xbox 360.

I don't know why Sony is causing trouble with the Activision merger, when they are doing the same thing that they are arguing about by keeping their titles exclusive to their consoles.
They are not doing the same thing. Not even close. Sony has always had exclusive games, Nintendo has always had exclusive games, and Microsoft has always had exclusive games.

And Sony has never tried to acquire a predominantly third party publisher of video games, and that's exactly what Microsoft got away with.

I do not agree with this, like, at all.
Some of his points don't make sense. Like Nintendo doing theme parks and movies means they're branching out of the console space... :huh: It's not the same as MS going multi-plat.

Though, I do reckon the current video game landscape is changing (or about to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"