Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

I haven't played a Metal Gear game for a long time - that looks good though, even more so if just a remake.

I'm getting it day one. Snake Eater is a top 10 game for me.

Sea of Thieves update - so many ongoing live service games that they are going to take a chunk out of showcases each time now.

Flintlock 18th July - I'd forgot about this one. Looks worth a play.

I'm into my mythological strategy games! - Age of Mythology Retold, Sep 4.

Is this Perfect Dark?!!!

Perfect Dark looks real good. But the development has been super troubled.

There were some rumours that PD was in real trouble recently so I'm very glad to have it here and with gameplay and looking fine to me. No idea how much longer till its ready but I'm excited again after putting that on hold for a good while.

Praising studios after you closed down a bunch isn't a great look, Mr. Booty.

Another LS update: Vessel of Hatred for Diablo.

There were some rumours that PD was in real trouble recently so I'm very glad to have it here and with gameplay and looking fine to me. No idea how much longer till its ready but I'm excited again after putting that on hold for a good while.
It has been. It's why it's from two studios. Crystal Dynamics had to step in to try and save it.

It has been. It's why it's from two studios. Crystal Dynamics had to step in to try and save it.
Yeah, and a bunch of people from The Initiative left over all this time to get anywhere. Just glad it hasn't failed completely and very relieved to see something here.

I love Diablo and Warcraft cinematics - wish more of those visuals could transfer to the gameplay visuals. :D

As one who grew up playing PD, it's funny to see the series be so... serious. Only this reboot goes better then the sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"