XBOX360 Live Vision Camera

THWIP* said:
I TAKE IT YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED 'FNR3'. :huh: YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN BOXER TO LOOK VERY CLOSE TO YOURSELF, OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW. THE IN-DEPTH FACIAL DESIGN IS MUUUUUCH MORE DETAILED THAN THAT OF 'OBLIVION'. :up: FOR THAT REASON ALONE, I DOUBT VERY SERIOUSLY 'EA' WOULD WASTE ANY DEV TIME ON INCORPORATING THE FACIAL-MAPPING FEATURE IN 'FNR4'.

I've played the demo at the Circuit City where I work. So I've seen the game, but not the create-a-character part of it. Sounds awesome. But even still, I'd love to have one actually mapped on from a camera. :up:

imdaly said:
I've played the demo at the Circuit City where I work. So I've seen the game, but not the create-a-character part of it. Sounds awesome. But even still, I'd love to have one actually mapped on from a camera. :up:

TO BE HONEST, I DON'T THINK THE FACIAL MAPPING CAN TOP THE CREATE-A-CHARACTER ENGINE 'EA' USES IN THEIR GAMES. I SPENT ALL OF ABOUT 20 MINUTES CREATING "VIRTUAL KEVIN" WITH 'FNR3', AND MY WIFE STILL CAN'T STAND TO WATCH ME PLAY, BECAUSE SHE SAY'S IT'S TOO CREEPY, AND TOO HARD TO SEE ME GET HURT. IT'S THAT ACCURATE. WHEN I TOOK MY '360' HOME, AND SHOWED THE GAME TO MY FAMILY, MY DAD WAS LIKE "I'M CONFUSED.....HOW DID THEY GET YOU INTO THIS GAME?" :D

THWIP* said:
TO BE HONEST, I DON'T THINK THE FACIAL MAPPING CAN TOP THE CREATE-A-CHARACTER ENGINE 'EA' USES IN THEIR GAMES. I SPENT ALL OF ABOUT 20 MINUTES CREATING "VIRTUAL KEVIN" WITH 'FNR3', AND MY WIFE STILL CAN'T STAND TO WATCH ME PLAY, BECAUSE SHE SAY'S IT'S TOO CREEPY, AND TOO HARD TO SEE ME GET HURT. IT'S THAT ACCURATE. WHEN I TOOK MY '360' HOME, AND SHOWED THE GAME TO MY FAMILY, MY DAD WAS LIKE "I'M CONFUSED.....HOW DID THEY GET YOU INTO THIS GAME?" :D

Lol! Reminds me of what I like to do with wrestling games.

I HATE wrestling, but I always like to create people I know and have them cage-match in a 4-way.

Like, one time, at band camp? My cabin had a PS2 and one of the wrestling games, and on the first day we created all our director, 2 assist. directors, and color guard instructor, and spent the entire week's worth of free time having them battle in-game. Nothing like watching one directer bodyslam another, while getting rammed in the face by a metal chair by another instructor. :D

And more recently, I did this at work, where I recreated our managers and had them duke it out during break :D. It's most fun to have every character played by the computer, so you can just sit back and see "who would win in a fight".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"