Xcom 2

PC only. :(
XCOM was my favorite game of the last few years.

PC only. :(
XCOM was my favorite game of the last few years.
just wait & maybe don't write it off as that. these this are always subject to change. Also the words used are "no word yet" it doesn't me" it won't happen Ever" you should look at those words as "yet" wait for more info. (and I'm told I look into thing's here at least my are stated with in the article)
I doubt it'll like this permanently. this may be a focus issue it'll come out on consoles like invisible inc is doing which BTW said below :

Don’t Starve Dev Is Bringing High-Risk Espionage Game Invisible, Inc. To PC And PS4. April 16, 2015 . 9:00am

The PC version also got a release date.

[YT]am_8xRt37JE[/YT]
Klei Entertainment, who you may know for Don’t Starve, has made a couple of big announcements for its in-development strategic stealth game Invisible, Inc.

First off, it’s coming out of Early Access and will see the launch of its full version on Steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux on May 12th. There will also be a DRM-free version available on Klei’s website. Secondly, Klei revealed that a PlayStation 4 version of Invisible, Inc. is on the way and should be available by winter 2015.

Invisible, Inc. has you in charge of the titular agency and its agents. Each of the randomly generated levels provide hidden threats and loot for you to find as you infiltrate the world’s most dangerous corporations. However, stealth, precision, and teamwork should come above greed in this game as an alarm system is always counting down against you. Every move you make has the potential to land one of your agents in trouble, risking their life.

It has five different game modes, with extra custom options, and each of your agents can be optimized to your preferred espionage style with items, augments, and programs. There’s also a story told through fully animated cut scenes with voiceovers.

Read more stories about Invisible Inc & PC & PlayStation 4 & Videos on Siliconera
source: Siliconera

From: Klei's Incognita now becomes invisible,inc zenith16

Last edited:
I loved the first one, and I'm really looking forward to the new one. I hope it makes it to consoles so more people can enjoy it.

So, this is a PC exclusive game then? I'll go ahead and move it to the PC forum. If console versions get announced at some point I'll go ahead and move it back.

[YT]cWB6GQYGVP0[/YT]

EP Daily Rundown – June 4, 2015

Today's Rundown is brought to you by the letter X with a look at two newly announced games:
XCOM 2 and Monster Hunter X.

And here's the full show below
EP Daily Full Show – June 4, 2015

Today on EP Daily, we have an early look at XCOM 2
and Monster Hunter X in the Rundown;
we go behind the scenes of the new comedy Spy with Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham;
Victor catches up with the people behind the annual

Also with both from the same place below

Firaxis explain to IGN why XCOM 2 is PC exclusive

07-06-2015 • 3 days 15 hours ago•
Comments2

XCOM%202%20advent%20soldier.jpg
Remember those debates over the best way to enjoy XCOM: Enemy Unknown? Console or PC? Gamepad vs. mouse and keyboard? The notion that an XCOM game could even exist on a console seemed almost sacrilegious when we heard about it. Yet it all worked out... or did it?
The new XCOM is going to be PC-exclusive, which will be nice for PC gamers if it means better optimization and more options for enjoying XCOM 2. But why, exactly, have Firaxis left consoles behind when they were so important to Enemy Unknown?

lastly with

Why The Long War mod for XCOM has Firaxis so eager to open XCOM 2 up to modders

08-06-2015 • 2 days 14 hours ago•
Comments2

XCOM%202%20ranger.jpg
Firaxis were clear from the first that part of XCOM 2 going PC-exclusive is about making the game more mod-friendly. Today, as part of IGN’s ongoing reveal coverage, we got a little more detail about Firaxis’ plans to open the game to modders.
They also talked about how The Long War mod ended up being one of Firaxis’ favorite things about XCOM, and showed the studio how the fan community could find ways to surpass their original vision.

source: EPN.tv & PCGamesN

Last edited:
So I guess Humanity lost the war , huh?

Interesting that they seems to bring back the classic Snakemen from the Original X-Com.Does this mean there'll no longer be Thinmens or they just be given lawyer position .

XCOM 2 makes you the aggressor, first gameplay footage revealed
16-06-2015 • 11 hours 58 mins ago•
Comments2

XCOM%202%20E3%202015%20footage.png

[YT]AzAKyj-KK-E[/YT]
IGN have had a sit-down with XCOM 2 producer Garth DeAngelis to discuss the sequel to Enemy Unknown, and what changes the new game brings to the turn-based alien defence game. Showing off a full mission, DeAngelis introduces the idea of XCOM being an underground freedom fighting force who are very much the aggressor this time around.

Read more

source: PCGamesN

Last interview of the dev's for this with the people at twitch for e3 2015

12:15

XCOM 2
No Description
Twitch Jun 17, 2015

source: Twitch

• [/YT]Aqs8M66HFxc[/YT]
  • XCOM 2

E3 2015: A New Threat (Interview)

XCOM 2 is becoming bigger and better in almost every way, and the details begin to emerge as we sit down with Art Director Greg Foerstch of Take-Two Interactive.
    Views: 959 | Posted: 06/22/2015
  • Also with

• [YT]Otp-ACfnDUE[/YT]
  • Just Played

XCOM 2 - E3 2015 Impressions

Despite the pressures, XCOM 2 is on course to deliver a proper sequel based on what was shown at E3 2015.
    Views: 9,194 | Posted: 06/19/2015

source: GT Reviews Youtube channel

Last edited:
XCOM 2

XCOM 2 will ignore your progression in XCOM: Enemy Within

08 July 2015 • 4 hours 9 min ago •
Comments3

XCOM%202.png

Remember when you were playing XCOM, and you had all that amazing gear? Those sweet suits of power armour, that devastating plasma sniper rifle? Well forget all about that, because in XCOM 2, the alien defence project didn’t get that far. In fact, XCOM 2 will pretty much assume that XCOM: Enemy Within never happened.
Read and Comment

XCOM 2

Firaxis has "doubled down" on XCOM 2's character customisation

10 July 2015 • 2 hours 15 min ago •
Comments4
XCOM%202%20customisation.jpg

XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Enemy Within let you change your soldiers’ appearance, voice and customise their armour, making it pretty easy to create a squad of individuals. Their gender and nationalities were fixed, however, and there was only a small list of voice packs and, for English speakers, only an American accent. That’s why your British sniper sounded like he was from across the Atlantic.
For XCOM 2, however, Firaxis is promising a lot more fiddling, including more accents, gender changes and the ability to change your soldiers’ names, not just their nicknames.
Read and Comment

mqdefault.jpg

[YT]QXBvKnjdZ9I[/YT]73 views 22 hours ago

EP Daily Rundown – September 4, 2015

X marks the spot in the latest edition of the Rundown
as Vic and Scott discuss Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
and XCOM 2(still thinking it'll possibly come to other plat forms later on).

and it looks like they were right about it still possible coming to other platforms below

source: EPN.tv & GI

This is PC only (for now), isn't it?

This is PC only (for now), isn't it?

Two post above you shows other wise EPN,tv with their run down video discussion after they read the news in the same video "it's only a matter of time that it's show up in other platforms " and as soon as that was said that game informer showed that listing for a Vita version.

All that same week.

So Vic of EPN.tv was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"