The Winter Soldier "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard Scarjo is supposed to be down here next month to talk to Walmart about a Black Widow line of Under wear

OMG WANT LIKE I'VE NEVER WANTED ANYTHING BEFORE!!

I would so take a line of underwear of each of the Marvel women. Old-timey vintage style a la Peggy, practical but comfortable like Jane, smooth and sexy like Pepper, and… whatever they decide to do for Black Widow.

Would BW skivvies come with a Widow's Bite attached? :cwink:

The flipkick is awesome, but the wire work is terrible.

I didn't really understand that scene. Is she shooting to slow her decent... like in a video game or something?

You know, looking at those scenes again....

....it looks like she's in low gravity. That would explain using the pistols as a braking device, and why the wirework looks a little "off."

Could take place in a space station of some sort.

....it looks like she's in low gravity. That would explain using the pistols as a braking device, and why the wirework looks a little "off."

Actually, you know what could cause it? Being in freefall. Like if your inside a falling ( or at least diving ) helicarrier.

OMG WANT LIKE I'VE NEVER WANTED ANYTHING BEFORE!!

I would so take a line of underwear of each of the Marvel women. Old-timey vintage style a la Peggy, practical but comfortable like Jane, smooth and sexy like Pepper, and… whatever they decide to do for Black Widow.
Chances are, you've bought em already.
the-joker-jack-nicholson.jpg
I imagine Widow's line of underwear would be the full body suit she wears in the movies. :hehe:

I'm pretty sure it's from the ship scene.

Actually, you know what could cause it? Being in freefall. Like if your inside a falling ( or at least diving ) helicarrier.

Tru dat.
The only thing is, if it's the crashing helicarrier, wouldn't there be fire and debris and stuff in this scene? It looks pretty "clean."

With Marvel announcing a Daredevil series on Netflix, I'd love to see Scarjo make an appearance on that show as BW. It will probably never happen, but it'd be cool to see.

....oh my. Underwear? Really? Can we get back on topic please?

I'd prefer no Black Widow in Daredevil. There really isn't a particularly good reason they'd cross paths, so it'd be easter egg for the sake of easter egg. . . except in the form of a major plot point. And honestly, the only notable thing about that romance in the comics was that Natasha actually survived it. . . sort of ( depending on your view on magical resurrections ).

....oh my. Underwear? Really? Can we get back on topic please?

I actually think this is a really cool marketing scheme, at least for me. I'd wear this in a heartbeat! We don't really have much in the way of superheroine undies for women, unless you buy online or go to costume stores. Men and boys have tons of them ready to buy in regular department stores; why can't women?

I did notice Target selling DC Batgirl/Wonder Woman and Supergirl PJs. I really want some, but with Marvel characters. I'll take BW and Captain Marvel any day of the week! I will also accept Peggy Carter underwear too.

It's right up there with the WW line of makeup that they had going with MAC cosmetics, and Disney using their ABC soap opera to market The Avengers, not to mention the Rogue and She-Hulk chick lit books. With your strongest female character in your franchise, use her and market her like hell to your female audience.

I'm intrigued about what's going on in this gif, particularly who's the one in the hood and why he's being rough with Natasha? It looks like it could be someone she knows, but I don't think it's Steve.

tumblr_mw7mn3myL21rrwrmho1_500.gif

I'm intrigued about what's going on in this gif, particularly who's the one in the hood and why he's being rough with Natasha? It looks like it could be someone she knows, but I don't think it's Steve.

What makes you think it's a guy?

Not to be a drag, but I don't think we're allowed to post gifs of bootlegged stuff since the 5 minute preview hasn't been officially released to the public, outside of the selected theaters yet.

Cobra Commander.

She seems a little uneasy there. I liked her expression of horror in The Avengers, when Hulk was rampaging around the place.

No, that's not steve, but this is... hmmm...

1466268_772427209440520_563159696_n.jpg

Wasn't Cap in a blue hoodie?

No, Steve wore a blue baseball cap. In some pap photos from the set in Cleveland we know that Natasha wore a grey hoodie during [blackout]her infamous kiss with Steve.[/blackout]

My guess is that it's the Winter Soldier hiding his long emo hair under that hoodie. Hopefully Nat kicks his ass for shoving her around like that.

She seems a bit in shock. Usually she doesn't let people do that to her.

Maybe she recognizes someone from her past, someone with long flowing locks perhaps?

LOL, it really looks like she's about to kiss Batman in this gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"