Superman Returns Yes...Gotham was mentioned in the movie (merged)

vibeke_T

Superhero
Reaction score
but did anyone noticed when Gotham got mentioned?:confused: :) :up:

It passed me by, but that's expected because I usually have to see a movie twice before I really get it.

boyscouT said:
Too bad The Dark Knight wasn't mentioned :(
It would've been awesome if they had footage of the batmobile on the news. :eek:

I'm sure Nolan would've approved.

did anyone notice the nike swoosh.on lexs yacht???

I'm actually being serious....Jason was wearing Aquaman PJ's. He is clearly visible.

Did any of you guys notcie the nods to the DC universe... most notibly at the Daily Planet when they talked about Superman being spotted in "Gothem"

also, did they make a reference to the Joker...??? they said something about a clown guy..... not sure.....

JokerNick said:
Did any of you guys notcie the nods to the DC universe... most notibly at the Daily Planet when they talked about Superman being spotted in "Gothem"

also, did they make a reference to the Joker...??? they said something about a clown guy..... not sure.....
Was that really the joker??
I thought it was just showing how ridiculous and crazy the world had gotten since Superman left, similar to the violence on all the channels when Clark was watching tv at the Kent farm.

ZeroSuit said:
Was that really the joker??
I thought it was just showing how ridiculous and crazy the world had gotten since Superman left, similar to the violence on all the channels when Clark was watching tv at the Kent farm.

see. that's what I'm not sure about.... I just remember them saying something about a guy dressing up like a clown.......

also, what was the signifigance of the guy who was killed by Jason..... like did his tattoo mean something?

birthday clown massacre. i think joker instead of the piano man.

what about in the beginning, the planet that was carved out, what was that from?

I noticed Gotham and Aquaman to....not sure why, well, who am I kidding...gotta keep promoting the other franchises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"