You choose the next MCU team/group addition

KDM1986

Midnight Sons Founder
Reaction score
For me personally I want the Midnight Sons! More to the point I want specifically The Rise Of The Midnight Sons! Imagine the lineup!

•Dr. Strange
•Morbius
(The Nightstalkers)
•Blade
•Hannibal King
•Frank Drake
(Spirits Of Vengenance)
•Ghost Rider (ketch)
•Johnny Blaze
(Darkhold Redeemers)
•Louise Hastings
•Sam Buchanan
•Victoria Montessi

All these great characters facing off against

Lilith The Mother Of All Demons
The Lilin

It would be amazing and my personal dream.

So obivously I could of listed a bunch of teams but I want everyone to just choose one team that they really want to see join the MCU!

Ready.....Set....Go!!!!!

Power Pack: Cast some talented unknown kids, lock them into multiple movie contracts. Shoot the films concurrently or back to back.

Power Pack: Cast some talented unknown kids, lock them into multiple movie contracts. Shoot the films concurrently or back to back.

I don't know power pack. Could you give me a quick rundown of the group?

the popular feeling around this forum is that Power Pack is better as an animated project.

Midnight Sons would be great. Avengers handle the global threats, Defenders defend the streets, the Sons fight the threats neither can see or comprehend.

Avengers, Defenders, Guardians of the Galaxy

Power Pack as a Disney Channel-ish sitcom

Now what would really be cool is if they did Thunderbolts! somehow. That would be boss.

Now what would really be cool is if they did Thunderbolts! somehow. That would be boss.

A few of the Thunderbolts already are in the MCU.

I'd like to see the Legion of the Unliving. I have always been curious to see how the Marvel versions of Dracula and Frankenstein will be portrayed in the MCU.

I can get behind the Midnight Sons, as the "Avengers of the Occult." As for the Thunderbolts, I'd prefer they be used as a "reform team for supervillains" more than a fake superhero team. That will require some time, for the setting to accumulate potential supervillains that could reform, though.

The Thunderbolts would be sweet.

Only if the Punisher were a member of the team. The current version. I'd rather not see the Zemo version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"