The Dark Knight Rises You Have My Permission To Lounge - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people who believe BvS will have a critical renaissance like The Shining, 2001, and Eyes Wide Shut.

I guess when every logical and illogical argument made have been shut down there's scarce one can do but to become a soothsayer. Because then at least you won't be immediately dismissed.

Snyder's a modern Kubrick clearly, as is everyone else who has had a movie panned.

There are people who believe BvS will have a critical renaissance like The Shining, 2001, and Eyes Wide Shut.

Lots of people also think Elvis is still alive and working at a gas station in Tucson :o

I don't ever do this, and I'll try not to name names or anything... but there's a Snyder/BvS defender on the boards that's just... hilariously and painfully idiotic.

I feel bad for saying it, but dammit, there it is.

I had the urge to give that one a dose of my weirdness in response.

^ Hah, you instantly knew who I was talking about. It was a good response, too. A lot of people, including a couple of Mods, have now piled on him. Good.

EDIT:
Internet lag cause the double.
Sorry.

He'll be joining a long line of BvS defenders in that regard.

The Grim Reaper is working over time this year. Guy Hamilton, director of several Bond movies, including my personal favorite Goldfinger died today, along with icon music artist Prince.

The mortality rate of 2016 celebrity wise has been unreal.

Im bummed out about Chyna (WWF/E) who had her demons but she was a gentle soul, who came back to the States recently. She was much happier, healthier and turning her life around. I found this out late last night and then i find out about Prince today.

RIP to two trailblazers. This year is brutal. And it's only April.

Im bummed out about Chyna (WWF/E) who had her demons but she was a gentle soul, who came back to the States recently. She was much happier, healthier and turning her life around. I found this out late last night and then i find out about Prince today.

RIP to two trailblazers. This year is brutal. And it's only April.

Geez, I was pretty bummed to hear about not just one but both her and Prince passing. Chyna had it rough after her WWE stint. I didn't know she had recently found some peace and happiness in her life. Only makes her passing that much more heartbreaking.

It's weird because I was watching a whole bunch of WWE videos from the 90's and 2000's the past few days. :csad:

18tnx8rp7fopjjpg.jpg

I could see it too.

Nothing beats the Bill Murray almost being cast as Batman possibility from back in the day though. :funny:

As far back as I can remember I wanted to dress like a Bat and beat people up. Being Batman is being better than the president of the united states.

Liotta is a great actor. But he would have been limited by the script.

The ban/probation trend continues. You all remember a certain poster we were talking about recently who has been going nuclear lately defending BvS and Suicide Squad? He must have finally went too far. He's on probation.

What was he saying about Suicide Squad? It's not even out yet.

Oh and Liotta would have been a better Harvey Dent/Two-Face.

RIP Prince. He was such a cool dude.

Madonna is the last big 80s star alive. Hope she stays safe. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"