You know something, I just need to stop buying Ipods...

oakzap425

Avenger
Reaction score
It's Official.

I've had 3 shuffles and a 4gig Nano.

Shuffle 1: Won in a radio contest, head phone jack borke in like 5 moths.
Shuffle 2: Lost
Shuffle 3: Got Wet, died
Nano 1: Somehow forgot to take it out of my jacket pocket... washed the jacket. Kept hearing a banging in the the dryer, and it clicked. WTF?! that's 150 bucks gone, in 3 months. I just bought this **** for myself in December.

I HATE MY LIFE!

...wow.

I want to buy an iPod Touch :up:

It's Official.

I've had 3 shuffles and a 4gig Nano.

Shuffle 1: Won in a radio contest, head phone jack borke in like 5 moths.
Shuffle 2: Lost
Shuffle 3: Got Wet, died
Nano 1: Somehow forgot to take it out of my jacket pocket... washed the jacket. Kept hearing a banging in the the dryer, and it clicked. WTF?! that's 150 bucks gone, in 3 months. I just bought this **** for myself in December.

I HATE MY LIFE!

Instead of not buying Ipod's, you should be more responsibile:huh:

I have an mini and a nano. I wish they made one with a radio.
Nano is way too tiny, it's easy to misplace that sucker.

Shut up. I try damn it! I don't know how I forgot that! I thought I put the nano in my purse when I got out the car.

I have an mini and a nano. I wish they made one with a radio.
Nano is way too tiny, it's easy to misplace that sucker.

As are the new shuffles. That's how I lost the first one. When I got out the car to walk into the gym, that bad boy was in my hand. When I got into the gym, that bad boy was gone.

I had the original ipod and it got corrupted after a year. Then i got the ipod video and it stopped transferring half of my songs after 6 months. Now i have the 8gb nano and I barely use it b/c i don't want it to get messed up like my other.

My mom brought me the ipod nano for christmas and i told her for $50 more she could've got me a zune like i had asked for

Shut up. I try damn it! I don't know how I forgot that! I thought I put the nano in my purse when I got out the car.

Oh so your a girl eh?

Now I mean it more: BE MORE RESPONSIBLE

My mom brought me the ipod nano for christmas and i told her for $50 more she could've got me a zune like i had asked for

Do you think money just grows on trees or something? That $50 could have been your food for the week.

I'm sure if you had a touch these things wouldnt happen. I mean its pretty big.

I had the original ipod and it got corrupted after a year. Then i got the ipod video and it stopped transferring half of my songs after 6 months. Now i have the 8gb nano and I barely use it b/c i don't want it to get messed up like my other.

I know what you mean about that. Prior to this getting dunked in the washer, it'd been freezing up lots.

P.S. The computer is still reading the ipod, and the screen blinks every now and then... does this mean there's hope?!

Do you think money just grows on trees or something? That $50 could have been your food for the week.

Hey i'd honestly prefer that she didn't even buy the ipod and use that money for something more important and useful, because i really don't have any use for an ipod or any mp3 player. It's just that if she's gonna spend $199 on an ipod with 8gb it seems pointless when i could make more use out of a 80gb ipod or zune (which i would've preferred).

Hey i'd honestly prefer that she didn't even buy the ipod and use that money for something more important and useful

every so often this message board shows that SOMEONE has common sense.
It gives me hope for this lost generation today.

this is one of those moments.

thank you all and good night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"