You so Dumb California. No one knows what 7/4 means.

Yup.

I mean, a YouTube video that obviously is cherry picking the people it shows - and that's not if it's completely fixed and scripted to begin with - is totally an accurate representation of the state of California.

:whatever:

Yup.

I mean, a YouTube video that obviously is cherry picking the people it shows - and that's not if it's completely fixed and scripted to begin with - is totally an accurate representation of the state of California.

:whatever:

Cherry picking? Look, lots of things are cherry picking. The CPAC is cherry picked. Polling is a form of cherry picking, cause not everybody votes.

That dude's sucking in his gut.

There's a guy in the background at about 8:14 who looks like he's been stung by a jellyfish.

Last edited:
Cherry picking? Look, lots of things are cherry picking. The CPAC is cherry picked. Polling is a form of cherry picking, cause not everybody votes.

Yea? And? I don't accept polls as the voice of the masses either.

Needless to say, some 10 minute YouTube video is hardly some indication is hardly representative of the entire populace of California.

And before you say "it's just for ****s and giggles", this **** ain't even funny anymore. Jay Leno has been doing this type of **** for over a decade. It's not even an original or funny schtick anymore.

I'm sure the spirit of 4th of July is alive and well. Some YouTube video of a bunch of drunk teenagers at the beach who don't want anything to do with this guy is hardly going to convince me otherwise.

[YT]gyutwC_4USA&[/YT]

Oh you wacky Cali peeps. :o

Seems a lot of the people in the video missed a day in history class.

This is a country of over 300 million people. Of course there's gonna be millions of stupid people.

Hence why I don't involve myself in politics, and am often being berated for using my power of sarcasm.

Well to be fair, the USA really didn't come into existence until September 17, 1789, so what are Americans really celebrating?

Well to be fair, the USA really didn't come into existence until September 17, 1789, so what are Americans really celebrating?
July 4th is the day the declaration of independence was signed. Signing that document cemented our forefathers intent to leave britians rule and form a new government. September 17, 1787 is when the constitution was ratified. To say America didn't exist prior to 1787 isn't accurate, since the dec of independence ratified the forefathers leave of britians rule with the intent to create a better governing body. While the government might not have been finalized until 1787, the country, as a separate entity from England, came into existence on July 4 with the signatures.

Don't remind me of this... I live in California. People actually think money grows on trees here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"