You'll Believe a Man can Lounge

Not to be Blunt, oh wait!

BFdcQqrCEAADokG.jpg:large

:awesome:

I think she'd be fantastic :)

I also love the idea of the whole Trinity being British :p

I too share such a dream. Now if Bale will get his ass back as Batman, it could happen. :cmad:

:o

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

So, any of you americanos seeing the small, low-budget indie flick called Iron Man 3 tomorrow?

Has anyone noticed the new MPAA rating?

I too share such a dream. Now if Bale will get his ass back as Batman, it could happen. :cmad:

:o
His Bat-story came to its planned closure, there will be no need for him to return for his JLA prequel reboot

So, any of you americanos seeing the small, low-budget indie flick called Iron Man 3 tomorrow?
I'm Asian, and I will wait for the months away DVD release
Man of Steel might make me break my rule and do watch it in theater

His Bat-story came to its planned closure, there will be no need for him to return for his JLA prequel reboot

I'm Asian, and I will wait for the months away DVD release
Man of Steel might make me break my rule and do watch it in theater
LIES! :o

Then I demand a Brit of equal talent. :argh:

I always loved this side by side shot.

02DE1ph.gif
o5G9bM9.gif

I'm just now reading this and I find it kinda funny....interview with Kevin Feige

Reporter: You’re a very internet-savvy guy and it seems like you’re reading everything… There’s a lot of sites up there reporting leaks or rumors or sometimes even misinformation. I wanted to get your thoughts on “How does Marvel deal with this” in an age when sharing information on the internet is becoming unstoppable.

Kevin Feige: What are you talking about? Latino Review?

I'm just now reading this and I find it kinda funny....interview with Kevin Feige

Reporter: You’re a very internet-savvy guy and it seems like you’re reading everything… There’s a lot of sites up there reporting leaks or rumors or sometimes even misinformation. I wanted to get your thoughts on “How does Marvel deal with this” in an age when sharing information on the internet is becoming unstoppable.

Kevin Feige: What are you talking about? Latino Review?

:lmao:

Did that ever get a response from el mayimbe?

HAHAHA...so I'm reading his Twitter to see if he gave a response and he made a tweet about Man of Steel. He said he's clueless and doesn't know a thing. I thought not too long ago he claimed to know this, that and the other. HMMMMMM....

so basically people were tweeting eh...maybe saying that if Feige is angry over eh....maybe then that means he is spot on. I wouldn't exactly say Feige is angry more so amused at how far off base he is. And eh...maybe had this to say:

(elmayimbe ‏@elmayimbe 12h

Now admiration aside, "punish us?" Really?! The balls and hubris on this guy.)

The nerve of this guy thinking he has Feige backed into a corner lacked a caged animal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"