Young Avengers - Hulkling question...

yea 18 was the magic number for me too lol.

i also LOVE Billy and Teddy, i think they have an awesome dynamic. i would live to see an actual kiss!

i could be wrong, but i think majority of gay guys do start later then strait ones.. usually because the confusion.

things might of been different if i was out and had a bf at 16... but i think young gay guys tend to be less horny when they still have there V-card... could be wrong though... plus teds moms dead, and billy has 2 or 3 younger bros who are always home im sure

by the way.. wheres Teddy living? now that his "mom" is dead... i thought he'd move in with Billy's fam... that doesn't seem to be the case

spideyboy im so jealous of ur toy collection....if i ever started buying em i'd be broke in no time...but im seriously contemplating it

spideyboy im so jealous of ur toy collection....if i ever started buying em i'd be broke in no time...but im seriously contemplating it

i've got mad posing skills... too bad theres no market for "action-figure posing" :(.

well with me it's not so bad price wise.. ive been collecting marvel legends since they first came out... in about 2001... with "spider-man classics" starting now would kinda suck... but hey, i welcome more fig collectors.. as long as you have fun with them, rather then keep them in a box. I kinda look at my posing and displays as an art...

i should have an update in a few days.... added cannon ball and domino to my x-men

i hear ya...any time i got toys i never keep them in the box....i mean where is the fun in that

indeed. i don't play with them... no reason, but i get joy out of posing them well.

things might of been different if i was out and had a bf at 16... but i think young gay guys tend to be less horny when they still have there V-card... could be wrong though... plus teds moms dead, and billy has 2 or 3 younger bros who are always home im sure

by the way.. wheres Teddy living? now that his "mom" is dead... i thought he'd move in with Billy's fam... that doesn't seem to be the case

maybe we will find out where he is living in the YA: Presents mini. Issue #2 is Hulkling, #3 is Billy and Tommy.

In the back of the hardcover book with the character descriptions, Heinberg lists ideal movie casting and he says Jake Gyllenhaal for Wiccan and Lindsay Lohan for Hulkling (lol, clearly before the decision was made to keep him a man). Anyone else have a hard time seeing Jake as Wiccan? As much as I like Jake he just wouldn't be right for Wiccan... I have to say I think Zac Efron would be perfect lol. They have the same hair!

zac would be alright.. but i think they could do even better.. jake would be a big hell no...

Don't really care. I just hope whoever draws the characters doesn't start "casting" them in their art. I really, really hate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"