Apocalypse Young Cyclops/Jean/Storm? Casting Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there we go! Not that I doubted, but its good to get confirmation Jean, Scott and Storm are in!

I'm sure it's just a coincidence but didn't Famke Janssen play an Ava in Nip/Tuck?! lol

I don't understand how this means that Scott, Jean and Storm are in the movie, I'm sorry can someone explain

They're looking for 3 18-year-old actors to play 16... They're looking for 2 girs and a boy...

They're looking for 3 18-year-old actors to play 16... They're looking for 2 girls and a boy...

Bingo. Who else could they possibly be?!

three 18 year old actors to play 16

So, they will not cast 25-30 years old actors for the big 3 ?
Or i misunderstood .

I don't understand how this means that Scott, Jean and Storm are in the movie, I'm sorry can someone explain

Movies and television shows often put out casting calls for characters using fake names, and that is clearly what's going on here.

Movies and television shows often put out casting calls for characters using fake names, and that is clearly what's going on here.

Ok that makes since now, I thought the casting was for the villiams whom would be working for Apocalypse. Thank you both for clearing that up. Now I'm even more ecstatic.

I hope we hear something as early as next month.

bad news for those wanting Ezra Miller for young Kurt, he got confirmed to play Flash in Justice League franchise. :(
not sad about Kurt, but as good as Ezra is, he looks nothing like comics/animated Flash.

'Lets talk about Kevin', and that novel based movie with Logan Lerman and Emma Watson (both movies really good). He's a great talent

Agreed. Super Jim is way too concerned about ages and what not and I don't think the people behind this movie are going to be so hung up about them.

You can't have a bunch of 14-16 year-olds going up against someone like Apocalypse. That's ridiculous.

So it looks like I was correct, that they would cast 18+ year old actors to play 16 year old kids for the roles of Storm, Jean and Scott (that's what the timeline that they've created calls for in 1983!!!!!). At least, that's what the latest casting information is pointing at.

So, how old is Chloe Moretz?

She's currently 17, but she'll turn 18 in Febraury, which would work perfectly!

So how old is Billy Unger?

He just turned 19 two days ago, so he could work...

Unfortunately my fancast of Amandla Stenberg won't work since she's about to turn 16 and would be too young for their 18 minimum requirement...

So, what's a good fancast for an 18 or 19 year old actress to play Storm?

I figured that the three would be 16-18, but I've been thinking that casting would be looking for actors in a certain age range instead of just 18 year olds, according to that article.

I would look at Grace Victoria Cox of Under the dome for Jean. She doesn't look like Famke , but I could see her as a young haunted Jean Grey. She also looks like she would be out of place in an 80s era John Hughes film.

Cox wouldn't be a bad choice at all. Still think I prefer Moretz, but there are some things (like height) where Cox is a better fit.

jean-grey.jpg

chloe-moretz-jessica-szohr-ps-vita-launch-party-02.jpg

grace_victoria_cox.jpg

Cox is definitely an up and coming, but Moretz is more known and popular at this point...

It's only some people at twitter who wants her to play that, same as Tuesday for Dazzler, not that someone from FOX confirmed it.

Dazzler is only "rumored." If you're going to put BS on imdb at least go all the way.:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"