young justice and teen titans reading order

Discussion in 'DC Comics' started by Sekitar555, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Sekitar555 Registered

hi i haven't really ever read dc comic books but im a huge fan of the arrowverse and both the young justice and teen titans cartoons. i really want to read about the characters primarily from the young justice cartoon but also the teen titans cartoon, but im not sure where to start.

i really like too many characters to name and would love to read about as many of them as possible, though i suppose i could mention some of my favorites and the characters im most interested in learning about that i dont know.

these are the characters i love most from the show
    blue beetle/jaime reyez and the other beetles + the reach in general.
    miss martian and superboy
    halo, prince breon/geo force and forager
    wonder girl
    beast boy and cyborg
    lagoon boy and dolphin

these are the characters i know are related to young but dont know much about and mostly learned about from browsing wikis.
    secret, thirteen, crush, ravager, arrowette, slobo

but really any young justice related and or teen titans character would be cool to learn and read about. and anything important from the young justice cartoon, but in comic form?

so where do you guys recommend i start?

2. Calvin Ellis Retired

Honestly there is no real good reading order for these since both books go together and tie in heavily with the Batman & Superman titles and LOS. I can recommend some good story arcs but the main story arc you want is John's entire run on Teen Titans. But in the comic's Superboy and Wonder Girl are dating.