Animation Young Justice Cartoon - Part 10

Watch it! It was good but left me with more questions than answers. Although the teaser at the end leaves me hope for season four

It was an ok season but I am kind of glad that it is over and ready to move on to Season 4!

They just tried to do SOOO MUCH and have just gone overboard with having everyone who is everyone in DC on the show, it really made things disjointed with character development. Characters that were introduced in S2 were practically dropped and not developed so they could play with new toys in S3 who were parallels of some of the OGs right down to that romance with Geoforce/Halo (being a parallel to Conner/M'Gann). We continued with the Conner/M'Gann relationship drama which I hope is done with. You have them back together AGAIN...just leave it there..please.

I hope next season we are able to integrate the characters we have now in with our OGs better or retire some. Or give them a JL spin off so we everyone can get their due.

based on the teaser at the end it looks like The Legion of Superheroes is going to play a role in the upcoming Apocalypse War!

I'm satisfied with how they concluded season 3. I'm glad they took a different approach with Terra and that she's a good guy. I'm very interested to see where they take with Brion. Happy that they didn't have Will and Artemis get together as it would have been cliche (also it feels wrong that Artemis should date her sister's boyfriend as the plot thread for Chesire hasn't been resolved.)

I guess Wally is done for good which I don't mind. I really don't see him eventually being revealed to be alive in Season 4, seems kinda pointless now due to Artemis goodbye scene to "Wally" as it felt like she was starting to move on from his death. This season has been a mixed bag for me as it focused too much on things that (at least to me) didn't feel important. This season has introduced a lot of new characters, but we barely know anything about them and it feels like that they were just there to show off how expanded this universe is but the writers have no interest in exploring the new side characters like Orphan or Arrowette (with the LOSH teased in the end, we can only expect even more on this.). This show is not really accessible to those that haven't followed the first two seasons of Young Justice or/and those that are non comic readers.

Apokolips was on the main titles and we barely saw some of it on a couple of episodes, the Anti-Life equation felt rather pointless in the end. I just hope season 4 is better and that there will be one team that we will follow. Hopefully the writers will stop with the Superboy/Miss Martian melodrama nonesense.

Last edited:
I predict another time jump, more Titans characters, new/old Batfamily members popping up, and some more/older superpowered children of some current heroes. The Legion will also show up, of course.

I predict another time jump, more Titans characters, new/old Batfamily members popping up, and some more/older superpowered children of some current heroes. The Legion will also show up, of course.

If there is a time jump I think it will be like 1-2 years, but nothing serious. They've gone as far as they can with these characters without having to make part of the JL retire of old age. I think bringing in LoSH is their way of "time jump".

If there is a time jump I think it will be like 1-2 years, but nothing serious. They've gone as far as they can with these characters without having to make part of the JL retire of old age. I think bringing in LoSH is their way of "time jump".
I don't know. I don't trust these folks when it comes to time jumps.

I thought this was a strong ending to a wonky season. I echo other’s sentiments that there was just too much going on this season and wasnt focused. Weisman pulled some story strands together but season 4 needs to be more streamlined and focused.

I think in retrospect season 3 was a big set up season for season 4 where Weissman was introducing chess pieces and taking time to put them in place.

I am so grateful YJ is back but I honestly thought this season was hit and miss. Still good but I didn’t really care for the new characters. I wanted more from Static, Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Impulse, Traci and Tim. Didn’t care for Geo Force, Halo, Bugg, and Cyborg/Terra/Beast Boy have already had focus on other shows so their increased roles this season was meh for me. I did love that Eduardo joined the team and possibly has a thing going on with Impulse (sorry Bluepulse fans) lol. Hopefully season 4 focuses on characters I like.

I am so grateful YJ is back but I honestly thought this season was hit and miss. Still good but I didn’t really care for the new characters. I wanted more from Static, Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Impulse, Traci and Tim. Didn’t care for Geo Force, Halo, Bugg, and Cyborg/Terra/Beast Boy have already had focus on other shows so their increased roles this season was meh for me. I did love that Eduardo joined the team and possibly has a thing going on with Impulse (sorry Bluepulse fans) lol. Hopefully season 4 focuses on characters I like.

Agreed. I also just felt like the plotlines for the season meandered quite a bit. I remember a several points during the later part of the season getting very anxious to see where this was all going.

I don't know. I don't trust these folks when it comes to time jumps.
I'm with you there. I do see a time jump all cause they introduced allot in this season with both Cisco and Ronnie. plus there Damian Wayne and baby john and jason still alive with Cisco int he comic's be a meta human cause of the boom tubes it'll make him like both cyborg & halo on a different level . and Ronnie just needs to be link to doctor stien. with baby john and Damien. It seem's they will make Raven be part of their generation when it really should be Casandra cain / Orphan.

Anyway I'm hoping the team will be named the titans at some point since the villain's have a team called Onslaught. Jason meet's up with Arsenal they form the out laws and Damian 's gen will be called the YJ as other parts of the covert op Division team. But a lot mixed up here in this show.

And I hope the other find about what brion's royal advisor did that day where they thought Brion killed his unle by himself. The guy admitted to the light that he telepathically pushed thing's and he made people act their worse. it seem the human telepath's are more skilled then martians here.

Last edited:
I'm with you there. I do see a time jump all cause they introduced allot in this season with both Cisco and Ronnie. plus there Damian Wayne and baby john and jason still alive with Cisco int he comic's be a meta human cause of the boom tubes it'll make him like both cyborg & halo on a different level . and Ronnie just needs to be link to doctor stien. with baby john and Damien. It seem's they will make Raven be part of their generation when it really should be Casandra cain / Orphan.

Anyway I'm hoping the team will be named the titans at some point since the villain's have a team called Onslaught. Jason meet's up with Arsenal they form the out laws and Damian 's gen will be called the YJ as other parts of the covert op Division team. But a lot mixed up here in this show.

And I hope the other find about what brion's royal advisor did that day where they thought Brion killed his unle by himself. The guy admitted to the light that he telepathically pushed thing's and he made people act their worse. it seem the human telepath's are more skilled then martians here.
Wait... when was Ronnie introduced?

Wait... when was Ronnie introduced?
yeah he was . with both vic & Cisco. (Like how Bumble bee and her hubby were introduce and they were former titan's in the comic's) he was that other black foot ball player that was making fun of Cisco in the locker room with that short foot ball player. when the college foot ball scout's were talking to them in the dinner they call that guy Ronnie and mention how good a player he was next to Vic. this while Vic notice his old man blew him off and didn't show and didn't care to say he wasn't gonna make or was gonna be late. yeah he also that same guy Vic pulled of of Cisco at the end of the season as cyborg in that same locker room.

I don't like how that they made this Ronnie a stereo typical jerk jock made him black to make that point. but it is what it is. I just hope when we see him next he's not with that personality. I like Ronnie with the same personality that mirrored wally (fun he cracked joke's and he was good guy to others) or what we saw in the cw flash where he had brains added to him being an athlete.

I finished season 3, but i didn't really enjoy it. I didn't like the Markovia angle. Seasons 1 & 2 were stellar, but this was very disappointing. Best part for me was when Artemis saw Wally again. That was beautiful, even though it wasn't real. Learning about new characters was nice, though.

Season 4 will consist of 26 episodes again bringing us to 98 episodes in the YJ-verse. Kind of hoping this brings an end to The Light storyline and if we get a S5, start a brand new overarching stroyline.

Just finished watching YJ S3 on DVD. Disc 1 was terrific, Disc 2 and Disc 3 were surprisingly boring, and then Disc 4 was very good and a satisfying end to the season (though I would have preferred that Terra had actually tried to attack Beast Boy as the Light had ordered her to do).

I have question though: why is Ra's Al Ghul no longer part of the Light? They didn't explain.

I'm glad it's back, and really enjoyed the season. I'm overwhelmed

Stuff I don't like:
  1. Grayson is very laxed about his secret identity this season, feels out of place, even more with the Light knowing who he is.
  2. Lobo stuff is completely unnecessary, all of it.
  3. How fast the people of Markovburg accepted dethroning king Gregor.
  4. Harper Row. Her presence serves nothing beyond being a tease for a future season.
  5. Sportmaster serving the Light again after the betrayal he felt in season 2 and fighting against Manta regardless of the Light telling him not to seek vengeance.
  6. What happened to George Eads? He was replaced for the final episode of season 2 as the voice of Barry Allen, and he did not return for this season. What happened to Tim Curry as G. Gordon Godfrey? I love James Arnold Taylor's voice, but I prefer the other two actors for these two characters.
  7. That season ending tease means there won't be more of M'gann's brother in season 4, doesn't it?

S4 moving to HBO MAX.

Also not sure why dont have a proper panel at DC FANDOM event thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"