Animation Young Justice Cartoon - Part 10

Surely they'll have a trailer? Right? I'm scared to see who the members will be.

if they do it will be incredibly short. they've only done the voice recording for 5 episodes and it usually takes close to a year to make an episode of an animated show.

Awesome! I hope we get a solid release date.

I'm assuming that the DC digital service is going to have seasons 1 and 2.

I'm expecting a poster with silhouettes that will keep us speculating for the next few months. :oldrazz:

Sirtis_tweet.jpg

I'm just excited to be introduced to even more characters from the DC universe that I normally wouldn't get to see.

I re-watched YJ about a month ago, and I felt it crazy how much I missed out on even the first go around.

Not surprised. A lot of DC content will disappear so it can be available for the new streaming service.

Also, even if it wasn't, DC shows don't really last forever in Netflix. They only have two or three cartoons at a time. They used to have Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Green Lantern, and Batman Beyond before as well.

Though it is kinda funny how Netflix is one of the factors that showed WB that there was still interest in Young Justice and now its getting removed.

So, what characters would you like to see introduced in season three?

Since the panel is later today, I thought I'd bring back this question. What characters would you like to see introduced in season three?

Since the panel is later today, I thought I'd bring back this question. What characters would you like to see introduced in season three?

Today is the day!!!.

I think WB/DC may mandate Greg and co to introduce and promote characters that WB/DC wants to push. We saw that with Blue Beetle big role in season 2.

I hope they don't force Damien on us, but I don't mind if Jessica Cruz and Supergirl are introduced.

Traci 13!! Blue Beetle getting his girlfriend on the show!! Oh yeah!! :)

Also Spoiler and Arrowette confirmed! :)

Edit: Robin in a hood? Could it be Damien?

IMG_0801.jpg

Last edited:
Whew that's a lot of characters. Added to the OGs...screentime should be interesting.

IMG_0803.jpg

Artemis, Nightwing, Aqualad, Superboy...perhaps some sort of black ops team?

Wow. For a sec, I thought Kalder was Black Manta.

So bleeping ready for this.

Last edited:
Oh boy, more fighting for screentime. Can't say the new roster thrills me. Best part of season 2 was still the OG6, not any of the new members.

Though I'll give it a chance cause I know the OG6 will still be there in some form - and TPTB have made SOME compelling characters.

PS: Miss Martian must be a huge spoiler to be the only OG6 left out of the black ops pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"