Animation Young Justice Cartoon - Part 10

I loved the newbies but thought there were just to many.

I think it would've been better to introduce like 4 more but 10 is....heavy.

Sad to see Bargirl no where to be seen thus far.

Eh, technically, the only complete newbie is Traci 13. We saw Cissy and Stephanie in their cameos in seasons one and two.

I wonder how Arsenal gets back on the Team and who is leader out of the 10. Robin?

I wonder how Arsenal gets back on the Team and who is leader out of the 10. Robin?

That's a good question! Roy is technically the oldest but he's the most unstable so it has to be Tim/Robin.

I mean Nightwing left. Artemis likely did too. Ms Martian and Superboy aren't fit to lead. Wally is dead. Hmm maybe Aqualad?

Tim or Kaldur is my guess

Its looking like a 3 year time jump this time.

Is that still Tim as Robin? He looks friendly with Bart, so I'd hope it's Tim. But the hood makes me think they might've moved onto Damian.

Is that still Tim as Robin? He looks friendly with Bart, so I'd hope it's Tim. But the hood makes me think they might've moved onto Damian.

Oh God no, anyone but Damian. Its likely its Tim, so that's great.

Loving those designs. I need this season now.

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

Artemis, Nightwing, Aqualad, Superboy...perhaps some sort of black ops team?

Cool.

Kid Flash and Arrowette are a tad overdesigned (the latter much more so than the former), but on the whole...not bad.

One character design that annoys me about Robin is that he's never had any green in his costume. What's so awful about including that color in his costume? It's one of Robin's defining things to me, but it's always been absent.

Why do I get the feeling that Barbara will be Oracle when this show returns....

And does Cassie not age? lol. She and Blue Beetle are the only ones without a new design (BB doesn't really need one). All they did was give her more muscle definition and get rid of the smile and a closed fist.

SPOILER!!!! Oh yes, my girl Stephanie might finally get her due outside of the comics.

I like the line-up as long as that's Tim, which I think it is due to the height and the fact he's being friendly and not scowling. Cool to see Spoiler on the team.

I also love the special ops look of the older team of Nightwing, Artemis, BL and Superboy.

Turns out that's not Aqualad, it's Black Lightning. Aqualad is still mia along with Ms Martian.

With the characters that are surrounding him I get why people thought it was Aqualad. Don't know why he'd start dying his hair though heh heh.

will Superboy finally get his tactile TK?

If that's Black Lightning, then would that make the black-ops team the Outsiders? That would be cool, if so. I'm still a bit ******** about Beware ending as the Outsiders were just formed. I just hope we see Metamorpho, Katana, and others there.

will Superboy finally get his tactile TK?

Why would he? He doesn't have that in the show and he already has superstrength.

What I love about this show is that it's a DC Universe show but seen from the perspective of the younger generation. Really can't wait for season 3 and the showdown with Darkseid. If it happens in season 3.

It'd be nice to see him deeper into the squad, but honestly, there's so many awesome characters, I wouldn't be too hurt if all he got was one focus episode.

And if Black Lightning has any sanity, Static will be a part of season 2.

True this show does have a big cast so if all we get is one episode focused on Static then I'm good. Aqualad got one episode focused on him in season one and that was my favorite episode from season one. There's just so much potential with Static. In the DCAU Static grew up too be one of the greatest and powerful heroes in that universe. So I would like it to be the same in the YJ universe.

I'm glad that its confirmed that it is Tim Drake and not Damien as Robin.

Comic Con Panel and Interviews.

[YT]G9-FM8BwLQg[/YT]

[YT]zU_w9n1KoDY[/YT]

[YT]JQ5eN3IJGqs[/YT]

[YT]J-M6jVxWd5E[/YT]

[YT]m6p_5E9nBEU[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"