Young Justice Cartoon - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

CN executives are a JOKE!!!

When they premiere this episode in January almost 100% of the target audience will have seen it.

Then they will wonder why the ratings are down for this show on January
:doh:

Then they will cancel it
:whatever:

^^
Exactly. Except I don't think they'll be wondering. Looks like it will be just what they want.

It wasn't a shock. They were always looking for an excuse to can the block.

Why pick up shows so obviously bad ass just to be unsupportive in the first place? I know Clone Wars is still going strong but that's not gonna lasr forever. And trust me, SW Detours isn't going to last long.

YJ and GL are amazing shows and deserve support. They don't belong on this network. Fox Kids needs to come back. Or Kids WB or something where they had the balls to put good stuff on network television like the 90s.

problem with fox and wb kids? they edit the life out of the violence. even too many explosions are edited out. I watched JLU this weekend and there were basic things they edited out, it was as bad as watching old episodes of Voltron.

I say go Sci-Fi, G4TV or SPIKE.

Why pick up shows so obviously bad ass just to be unsupportive in the first place? I know Clone Wars is still going strong but that's not gonna lasr forever. And trust me, SW Detours isn't going to last long.

YJ and GL are amazing shows and deserve support. They don't belong on this network. Fox Kids needs to come back. Or Kids WB or something where they had the balls to put good stuff on network television like the 90s.

Truth.

CW Kids?:oldrazz:

But seriously they need to handle their cartoons better at CN

Or WB needs to make a deal with Nickelodeon who would actually show some support.

Much thanks. Another YouTuber, "Young Justice", has the ending as well, though that's mirrored. Spoilers for the episode, now.
As much as M'Gann had been going a brain-rape spree, this is also a consequence of Nightwing's insistence on absolute secrecy. What did he think would happen when he brought a bunch of hereos not in the loop into a possible confrontation with Aqualad? Also, are we to assume that the Reach's press conference is going to prevent the League from warning the world that the Reach is responsible for multiple kidnappings and experimentation on humans? They are the Justice League, after all, and that's got to hold some clout in both the public and in official departments. There are also the many escapees who should willingly attest to the fact that the Reach held them prisoner.

Except he knew nothing of M'gann's problems. Only Conner did, and secrets or not. He should've told Nightwing or The League about them. But he didn't, because he was emotionally involved.

As far as the League telling the public of what The Reach is responsible for, what proof do they have? All they have are a bunch of kids. But those kids CAN'T prove The Reach kidnapped them.
As far as the public goes, Godfrey probably has them believing they come in peace with no secrets, as opposed to the Justice League who came "through the back door."

Also going forward with this without a shred of evidence would cause a huge PR backlash for them, since to the Public; The Reach would be coming in peace, while the League would just seemingly be stirring up trouble by calling them unpeaceful with NOTHING to show for it, but a bunch of kidnapped kids. And Godfrey could just say they were trained actors and the public MIGHT believe it.

Last edited:
Unbelievable episode! So many secrets revealed and questions answered, while more questions are raised!

I hope they continue to release episodes through itunes, but I'm not holding my breath.

Still, this was a nice way to end a frustrating weekend...there is so much to look forward to with this amazing series! I hope Cartoon Network discovered how much support Young Justice has after the backlash they received from their "How To Train Your Dragon" stunt!

I hope they DO release all the episodes on itunes. serves them right if see it before they show it.

all DVRd shows from CARTOON NETWORK are removed on my box. I wont even turn TO The channel now.

They have already contacted itunes about taking down the episode I believe. Only reason this happened (not the first time either) is because of CNs last minute change. So we wont be that lucky.

So no YJ Invasion on iTunes, huh?

Well, at least I got Arrow, Nikita, TNA, and Transformers Prime.

my dvr's episode was a how to train your dragon episode instead, same for GL.

Ha, check the last couple pages of both threads

Last few eps have been pretty good, could have done without the ridiculous break in the middle but what can we do??

The action has been crazy and the animation beautiful as always. Looking forward to seeing the next few episodes to see some more answers revealed.

Well found the episode we didn't get online. I'll black-out my thought just in case people haven't seen it as of yet.

[BLACKOUT]I thought it was a really good episode. Still, felt a little perturbed that Miss Martian mind-bended Kaldur and figured out the secret super undercover plan. Would have been happy if it stayed a secret longer, but, oh well.. The episode was still pretty great. Black Beetle is interesting, I didn't really know what to expect, but he had a pretty Bad Ass showing imho[/BLACKOUT]

I'm mostly excited to see how Darkseid is going to play into this. It's basically a given that he's gonna show up in some way, since we have G. Gordon Godfrey. Maybe Apokolips and the Reach have an ongoing feud or something.

What does G. Gordon Godfrey have to do with Darkseid?

I saw the episode on Youtube was it also on itunes? If so where is it located and what was the whole "Stephanie Brown" thing about?

2646287-tumblr_mbv2iiv5tb1rzlih3o1_1280.jpg

What does G. Gordon Godfrey have to do with Darkseid?

I saw the episode on Youtube was it also on itunes? If so where is it located and what was the whole "Stephanie Brown" thing about?

They list her name in the credits

Damn. I guess I should've downloaded the episode on iTunes for the short time it was available. At least I was able to watch it on the Apple TV. Still have the Steam Lantern episode of GL though, so I'll hang onto that one while I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"