Young Justice

That would be, in a word, awesome. It looks like Garth is playable in there too, I suspect there'll be quite a few surprises!

I'd love to see this, especially as the story is almost guaranteed to be awesome.

Wow I haven't seen you in a while What have you been up to?

I hope this turns out to be a good game, but my hopes aren't real high. I love the show, but something about the pics and gameplay I've seen so far just make it seem a little too generic.

Wasn't there a thread on this a while ago?

Anyways, I'll probably rent it, at least.

There was? oh my bad I'll look it up but I don't remember anything on this before hand . I'll ask to have the two merged

Wow I haven't seen you in a while What have you been up to?

Just life, teaching and school. I got into a big forum argument I think, so I took a break. :woot:

I think this will be significantly better than the Teen Titans beat-em-up just on story, and breadth of characters alone. If they actually co-op some of the best of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance formula and add some new tricks, we could be in for a solid game, assuming they're not rushed.

I was thinking bad sales for the toys one of the reason for the cancellation of the show Maybe if this game get good sales the show will be Saved

No it's not coming back not on cartoon network any way . and that was due to the producers of CN playing around with the schedule for one thing. It was like they wanted the show to die.

Last edited:
I'm in! I wasn't able to experience the show, but this will be the next best thing.

Graphics are a bit on the weak side. But I'm more interested in the story and characters. Not to mention I'm a sucker for X-Men Legends-like gameplay.

I was thinking bad sales for the toys one of the reason for the cancellation of the show Maybe if this game get good sales the show will be Saved

The staff are already working on new projects, but i could see the VA's being re-hired and Weisman+Vietti hired for story concepts/script writing if this game did so good that they could make a sequel. Season 3 in video game format? Maybe even hire Phil Bourossa as character designer.

This game is gonna bomb. It seems to me that developers are expecting way too much from it and think every fan is commited to buying it.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to modding capabilities. The low-end low-poly graphics/models will make texture modding extremely easy if it's possible (Texmod, etc) or if the files are decompressable.

I'm also hoping that Little Orbit gives out review copies, but I doubt it.

Young Justice: Legacy Action RPG Delayed On Certain Platforms. August 5, 2013 . 3:20pm

Young Justice: Legacy, the action RPG by Little Orbit that serves as “season 1.5” of the cancelled cartoon, has been delayed on certain platforms.

Young Justice: Legacy, the action RPG by Little Orbit that serves as “season 1.5” of the cancelled cartoon, has been delayed on certain platforms—PC and Nintendo ones, to be specific. Little Orbit announced the news via their Facebook page.

The Nintendo console versions of the game will feature the same story and art as the other versions of the game, but will have “their own combat style” to fit their respective control setups. Little Orbit say screenshots are coming soon.

Development on these versions and on the PC version of the game is a little behind, however, so their release has now been delayed from September to November. Additionally, Young Justice: Legacy is now coming to the Wii in addition to the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.

source:Siliconera

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"