Young Storm

It would've been interesting if when Team X raided the African village Storm and her parents were trapped by a collapsing building...

her age (had the cameo been included) makes sense, as someone pointed out to me that her cameo takes place 6 years before the ending events of XMO:W, so if she were 8-10, she'd be around 14-16 like Scott in XMO:W

It would've been interesting if when Team X raided the African village Storm and her parents were trapped by a collapsing building...

her age (had the cameo been included) makes sense, as someone pointed out to me that her cameo takes place 6 years before the ending events of XMO:W, so if she were 8-10, she'd be around 14-16 like Scott in XMO:W
What grounds is this logic derived from?? It makes no sense to me.:huh:

The movie can't take place in the 70's, because the first movie takes place in 2009. If the characters are all teenagers in the 1970's, that would mean that in 2009 they would all have to be in their 40's. Chronologically, the XMOW has to take place in the late 80's or early 90's.

How do we know that the movie takes place in 2009?

Xavier (X-Men).... "it's been 15 years hasn't it Logan... not knowing who you are or where you came from". So 1979 seems a little iffy to me. I am going late 80's... which is about right in my estimations. Just because they said near future doesn't mean 2009. It could just as easily mean a minute into the future.

why do you all care about what year certain things happen?

i get the ages lining up, which they do, so why does everyone have to know what year a certain thing happened? ultimately everything is gonna get retconned and switched around, why care? just keep an open mind when it comes to "definite" times. that was the whole point of never clearly stating a date in the first place. they didnt want to date the movies.

the only time they put any dates in was when they absolutely had to like for the ww2 stuff, and logan when he was really young

The movie can't take place in the 70's, because the first movie takes place in 2009. If the characters are all teenagers in the 1970's, that would mean that in 2009 they would all have to be in their 40's. Chronologically, the XMOW has to take place in the late 80's or early 90's.
??? I'm lost, what are you talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"