15 Minutes Your 15 minutes - sign up thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you know people and get to skip ahead of most people. :up:

Where's me on the front page list...I signed up!

On LSP, these 15 minutes last a week it's one at a time. If they did that here, people would be looking at a year wait. LOL.

I wonder if Badger it would be a good idea to cut people's 15 minutes up after a certain time especially if you do one every 2 days. Maybe after 7 days, the thread should be closed. :huh:

this would be an awesome sub forum. we could have like 4 going at a time for a week each.

Wow...guess that 59 spot is my penalty for being an opposing tribe :csad:

Besides this is SHH not LSP. How "risque" will the questions be? Have you ever held hands with someone? When's the last person you hugged? :down

On LSP, these 15 minutes last a week it's one at a time. If they did that here, people would be looking at a year wait. LOL.

I wonder if Badger it would be a good idea to cut people's 15 minutes up after a certain time especially if you do one every 2 days. Maybe after 7 days, the thread should be closed. :huh:

They'll last four days, with a new one starting every two days.

Besides this is SHH not LSP. How "risque" will the questions be? Have you ever held hands with someone? When's the last person you hugged? :down

I'm going to need you to tone those questions down. :o

Creativity will definitely be key, in this version.

I'm going to need you to tone those questions down. :o

Creativity will definitely be key, in this version.

What's the weirdest place you ever...

96188jornwty8.jpg

?

Have you ever

42-17336976.jpg

in a

movie-theater.jpg

?

Once their thread hits 150 posts, their 15 minutes are up.

That's like, 10 posts....or questions, per minute.

Okay, I'll sign up, but I don't think too many people would be interested in any day devoted to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"