your faveorite power ranger?

walker7.jpg

I'm sure Walker can beat up the Power Rangers!

No its Jen from Time Force, Tommy as green and black ranger yeah i like that, but as red and white i hated him lol.

Yeah, I honestly liked the original cast. Jason, Tommy, Billy, Kim, the black guy, the chinese chick.

But once they began to change the cast around and turn Tommy into the white ranger it all began to suck but I still watched until the Zeo and Turbo s**t came out.

Once the original show ended and the zeo and turbo crap came out I just had enough and stopped watching.
the black guy?? the chinese guy? man are u on drugs or are u just racist????

When he was white he came back with a huge ego and it annoyed me and well I could never see him as Red, so I stopped watching lol and I just grew apart from him.

But a Green and Black I liked him.

Tommy as the white ranger was the best but, i loved the little danger he had when he was green. You know how it would turn into a flute andt hen, he';d summon it out of the sea.

Well, my favorite ranger was Jason as the red ranger. The original.

He's my 2nd favorite! Tommy being #1

the black guy?? the chinese guy? man are u on drugs or are u just racist????

Dude, that was five years ago! I hadn't watched that show since 1997 when I quit because of Turbo. I simply forgot their names and found an easy but dumb joke. In 2004 when Tommy returned in Dino Thunder I got interested in Power Rangers again and re-visited the old episodes. So, now my memory is more refreshed than it was back then.

The original Green Ranger Tommy will always hold a cheesy,awesome place in my heart despite owning the white ranger and white tiger zord toy. I loved the Green ranger's musical dagger!

The green ranger was the best. It took five episodes for all five original rangers to defeat Tommy, and even after, Tommy owned Jason at every turn. The Dragon-Zord was by itself almost as powerful as the Mega-Zord. And when Tommy had an evil clone become the Green Ranger, the green ranger once again dominated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"