your faveorite power ranger?

fttkwan06.jpg

The original Yellow Power Ranger had it all for me. Played by the very beautiful Thuy Trang. She epitomised Vietnamese beauty and her character Trini Kwan excelled in combat, and intelligence. Unfortunately Thuy Trang passed away in a car accident on September 3, 2001. So she will always be remembered in our hearts.

Originally posted by Hollow Wood Director
fttkwan06.jpg

Unfortunately Thuy Trang passed away in a car accident on September 3, 2001. So she will always be remembered in our hearts.
:(I didnt know that, she was cool.

fttkwan06.jpg

The original Yellow Power Ranger had it all for me. Played by the very beautiful Thuy Trang. She epitomised Vietnamese beauty and her character Trini Kwan excelled in combat, and intelligence. Unfortunately Thuy Trang passed away in a car accident on September 3, 2001. So she will always be remembered in our hearts.
:(

What the heck is this doing here?!?!:confused:

This was in the community last night!!!!

Originally posted by USMC
I'm still trying to figure out how the hell this thread made it to 3 pages...:confused:

If you would have been here last night then you would know.

Basically Lucid, Garry, Knite, and myself got bored and began talking about Power Rangers!

I auditioned for the lead on Power Rangers: Wild Force, I obviously didn't get it though.

Now here's my thing about Power Rangers. This show gets a lot of s**t, and no I'm not six years old or anything, but I always thought that if Power Rangers had had some changes it could have been a much better show. Primetime on Fox like Dark Angel or something, hour long show with kick @$$ fight scenes.

Lay off the cheesy costumes though. I suppose is you had to use multi colored ones, those armored movie ones hanging up at Planet Hollywood would work, but minus the big robots, thats too much.

And you would have to of course have Amy Jo Johnson (Felicity, also a singer) return as her breakthrough role. She was by far the best and best looking.)

Originally posted by Gabriel_Coleman

I dont think Catman ever saw the later ones where they actually had a purple ranger...lol...and I dont think there was a sucky one, cause really, they all sucked pretty hard...lol

Yeah, but Kimberly the original pink ranger sucked in that good way that makes a man feel really good. She was the best. I even quit watching the show after she left.

Originally posted by G-Slice
I auditioned for the lead on Power Rangers: Wild Force, I obviously didn't get it though.

Why did you audition for that crap?!?! :confused:

If you keep on auditioning for crap like that then your career will go down the toilet!

Originally posted by clashingtitan
Yeah, but Kimberly the original pink ranger sucked in that good way that makes a man feel really good. She was the best. I even quit watching the show after she left.

I have to agree, she was hot. Why couldn't I vote for her? I also liked Thuy (the yellow ranger), I didn't know that she passed away :( I stopped watching it after they left the show.

Originally posted by Catman

Why did you audition for that crap?!?! :confused:

If you keep on auditioning for crap like that then your career will go down the toilet!

Trust me, If your desperate enough, you'll take anything, plus I was so close, so I just kep on going. It doesn't matter thoguh, I didn't get it.

fttkwan06.jpg

She was also the one cast member of Crow City of Angels that made that movie worth watching.

Originally posted by clashingtitan

She was also the one cast member of Crow City of Angels that made that movie worth watching.

I agree. She had the potential to go onto greater things, alas that will never be the case. Its very sad.

Originally posted by Gabriel_Coleman
:eek:!!! look at the pink ranger now!:D! she got hotter!!! lol

jsimage4.jpg

jsimage1.jpg

those are from here official site, www.amyjojohnson.com

I still think she is beautiful. It's a shame her career didn't take off, other than Felicity. She was actually a very very good actress.

i remeber once a while back on one of the episodes they made a clone of Tommy the white Ranger and made the clone The Green Ranger and the big fight was White Ranger vs Green Ranger. From what I remember though Green Ranger won. He cheated or something like that, it was a long ime ago so I don't really remember. However one set of episodes I do remember though was the series Power Rangers in Space. For a kids show that was pretty cool. I remember the Rangers getting their asses handed to them for most of the series. And not in one of those episodes when they lose at the beggining and kill the monster at the end. The same monsters kept coming back and like for a week straight would kick the **** out of the Rangers. That may not seem long but for Power Rangers thats an eternity. I also liked how they ended the series. All the monsters finally realized that the out numbered the rangers and attacked the entire universe taking over planets killing other power rangers and so on. It ended with The Red Ranger having to kill Zordon to save the universe even though the entire series was about them going into space and trying to save Zordon. I don't know I just thought that was an interesting twist for a Power Rangers Show

Now here's my thing about Power Rangers. This show gets a lot of s**t, and no I'm not six years old or anything, but I always thought that if Power Rangers had had some changes it could have been a much better show. Primetime on Fox like Dark Angel or something, hour long show with kick @$$ fight scenes.

Lay off the cheesy costumes though. I suppose is you had to use multi colored ones, those armored movie ones hanging up at Planet Hollywood would work, but minus the big robots, thats too much.

And you would have to of course have Amy Jo Johnson (Felicity, also a singer) return as her breakthrough role. She was by far the best and best looking.)

i agree with you. if they took on more of a harder edge i think a lot more people would love the show.from things i have heard from old power rangers cast members i think that they wish the same things. the movie costumes and the movie zords, occasionly, would make it a little better looking. and probably cooler weapons other than karate would be cool

:o

I like the new Green Samurai Ranger. Ninja Storm is a cool PR series, but the original will always be the best. The original Green Ranger costume was awesome.

The Red (purple?) Kabuto Raijer is the best!! :D

02kab3.jpg

If you want to know about the original japanese stuff, take a look at this link: www.supersentai.com

And If you are interested in all the stuff they changed from japanese to well...what we have, try this link: www.rovang.org/sentai/

And (yes and again) If you are interested in the japanese "Sentai" (yes, not Power Rangers) Episodes, go here: http://fbuffin.free.fr/sentai_episodes.htm www.tokudownloads.fr.st

The japanese episodes are worthy to watch.
02-34-3.jpg
If you know what I mean. :D

Sentai? Why does that name make me think of something else japanese, hmmm :)

Originally posted by comicman
Sentai? Why does that name make me think of something else japanese, hmmm :)

Because you are dirty-minded?

Originally posted by Nathan
Because you are dirty-minded?

Quite possibly

Anyway, although I don't have much love for Power Rangers, I used to love the original series as a kid. I'd have to say the green ranger

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"