your faveorite power ranger?

I used to LOVE Power Rangers back in middle school.

Used to talk about the show all day.

Red Ranger was always my favorite. Jason kicked all types of ash, and he was a cool leader.

Everything was cool.

Until Tommy came. That bastard showed up, took Kimberly, and everything went to crap. Jason left. The show got horrible.

The end.

Oh, and R.I.P. Thuy.

:(

Could someone explain to me why the rangers sensai in Ninja Storm is a guinnie pig?

[muttering]they take orders from a rodent...this show has to be the worst of all the series. Ninja shadow fight crying out loud[/muttering]

i think its an iside joke about the ninja turtles to answer the threads original question my vote goes to trini the original yellow ranger

Originally posted by Phantomex
Could someone explain to me why the rangers sensai in Ninja Storm is a guinnie pig?

[muttering]they take orders from a rodent...this show has to be the worst of all the series. Ninja shadow fight crying out loud[/muttering]

In the original japanese episodes, which were called "Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger", the Sensei , which is a master in animal transformation, transformed himself during a attack at the Ninja academy into a Hamster. He is stucked into this form, because he claimed to have forgotten the spell that turns him back.

02boss.jpg

Go on this link for more information. Super Sentai

Originally posted by MasterBates
I used to LOVE Power Rangers back in middle school.

Used to talk about the show all day.

Red Ranger was always my favorite. Jason kicked all types of ash, and he was a cool leader.

Everything was cool.

Until Tommy came. That bastard showed up, took Kimberly, and everything went to crap. Jason left. The show got horrible.

The end.

Oh, and R.I.P. Thuy.

:(

Nah, the show was at its best when Tommy and Jason were there. It was right after the first movie (which I thought was pretty good) that everything went to hell.

Blue was my favorite. I dont know why but for someone reason I always like the brains of the group.

Originally posted by Hulk21
Blue was my favorite. I dont know why but for someone reason I always like the brains of the group.

Same here, Billy pwns......Donatello also happens to be my favorite Turtle......

The power rangers was sort of a pre pokemon fad which didnt last. While everyone in my class moved on I STAYED INTO IT FOR THE NEXT 7 YEARS. The show always has held a special place in my heart. I always thought if the remade the original pr with the latest cgi effects and more egier plots it would be great. But I wish the would just stop makeing the ones their airing now for good. I mean no ones watching them there just makeing them. The thing that pains me about them is they never get any better. Even with all our technolgy today their still dubbing over japanese episodes and haveing some dude dress up it a costume everytime they fight a giant monster.

I quit watching after Kimberly the Pink Ranger left, but Trini, the asian yellow ranger was nice too, shame she died a couple of years ago. It was right after she did Crow:City of Angels.

Come on, Kimberly was probably most guys first introduction to women as the fairer sex.

003.jpg

006.jpg

087.jpg

she is so hooooot!.......but short? anyway does any one have pictures of the first yellow ranger. I liked her alot!

I didn't like the green ranger that much just like I hated that goblin in the Spiderman movie?.....wait!?....isn't there sonthing common in here;)?

My favorites are now the "Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger". The US "Ninja Storm" stuff is crap....

hrk19-7nys.jpg
ep20.8.jpg

hrk2-7.jpg
hrk2-8.jpg
hrk2-9.jpg

hr4.jpg
hr5.jpg

The holl 7 years I was into power rangers I never new it was a japanese show dubbed with american actors. Threw out the years my mom would always try to explain that to me, but I never could understand her. Once I got into anime and learned what dubbing was, My mother once again explained that to me. And I understood finally after years of her trying to explain it to me. The only reson they still do them it for toy franchises. Gimicks such reinventing a clasic show every year just dont work in america(with the exeption of star trek), which is why they must keep them in japan.

Man.. I loved this show. Then it got all bad during turbo when they put that kid on the squad. Where is that kid now by the way?

Anyways.

Fox Kids suck. I'm all for abc family.

And Jason and Tommey Were hot.

Any of you guys remember the episodes ( I believe it was during Zeo) wer ethe ranger's had to tap into there "heritage".

I remember Rocky was hispanic and Tommey oddly enough was Indian... (wtf?) and the black girl was african (of course)..

But what were the others?

And by the way... the new season ahs started. And Tommey is back...

lmao... and "Dr. Tommey Oliver", he an archeologist..

ROTFLMAO!!

:eek:

OMG.. I just remembered about the season with the cgi rat...

what the f*uck was with THAT?!?

The original Green Ranger kicked ash. He could have defeated the monsters all by himself.

Damn you Rita for forcing him to give his power coin to the Red Ranger.

Also the original Red Ranger came back to become the Gold Ranger for a short time

I liked the first 3 series when it was Mighty Morphin Power Rangers... I never got into any of that Zeo or Space or Turbo crap... And at the time, I liked the movie too...

Green Ranger was best and Kimberly was the hottest... Green Ranger had the best zord too, with that flute thing...

I remember Tommey had to give his shield to Zach (Black Ranger) in one episode...

Oh and when they replaced Kimberly, they brought in some blonge girl called Cat... and if I remember correclty she could turn into a Cat?

your faveorite power ranger?

The one who got naked and i got screen caps of - she was red i think:)

Actually the Australian who played Kat is hotter than Kimberly. And Jason, the original Red Ranger was the best! Second comes Tommy as the Green/White Ranger.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"