The Walking Dead Your favorite and least favorite characters?

Favorite - Rick, Tyreese, Sasha, Merle, Michonne, Hershel & Andrea. Least favorite - Lori, Shane, Carl, Daryl, Glen & Maggie.

I hate playing this "like" "hate" game. I don't hate any character, because the show has done a good enough job of making me UNDERSTAND where they all are coming from.

People watch shows with too much of a black and white mindset.

Where does a character like Andrea come from, except horrible, aimless writing? :o

I'll side with the Governor, a certified psycho who puts on death-matches in his town, against the people I've known and who have helped me over the last year. :whatever:

Favorites:

Daryl
Tyreese
Michonne
Glen
Maggie
The Governor
Merle (second half of season 3)

Least Favorite:

Shane
Lori

I like everyone for the most part, but I'm waiting for Tyreese to actually DO something so I can see why he gets all of this internet fan love.

I'll limit mine to 5, in rough order.

Favorite:
Daryl
Carl (has climbed the list very steadily and become a favorite)
Rick
Michonne
Glenn

Least Favorite:
Lori
Shane
Andrea
T-Dawg
Carol (though she is improving)

If you can't tell I very much appreciate the direction the series is going. My major least favorite characters have all been killed off. Season 3 was a renaissance for this show.

Up and coming characters I enjoy:
Tyreese and Sasha
Dr Caleb S.

Up and coming characters I enjoy:
Tyreese and Sasha
Dr Caleb S.

Did you enjoy his character when he coughed blood in Hershel's face? And now most likely got Hershel infected.
That immediately made him unlikable, imho. And I know Hershel came there at his own risk, but still.

I'ma be completely honest, i like him because he has the same first name as me... albeit with a different spelling. :p

But I actually really like the character conceptually. I hope that he survives the flu. He reminds me a lot of Dr. Fassbach from World War Z. Who... unfortunately also got a raw deal. :/

Favorites-Rick, Daryl. Glen, And the black guy in the first episode.

Least favorite- everyone else

Favorites:

Rick
Daryl
THE GOVERNOR
Michonne
Carl
Hershel
Shane
Merle
Maggie
Glen

Least favorite:

Lori
That dukeebag with the kid who kept challenging Tyreese when they were with the Governor's group.

The rest of the characters I've been okay with... even if I didn't love them all, I didn't dislike them either.

Did you enjoy his character when he coughed blood in Hershel's face? And now most likely got Hershel infected.
That immediately made him unlikable, imho. And I know Hershel came there at his own risk, but still.

You make it seem like that was intentional.

I'm not liking Beth this season and Bob sucks.

I'm not liking Beth this season and Bob sucks.

I somewhat agree. Bob has yet to intrigue me, odd considering he's a field medic and actually has some backstory (where a lot of new characters tend not to).

Beth on the other hand, has been just below Herschel on the "don't quite love/don't quite hate" scale. For some reason I like having her around to take care of the baby (so no one cool is forced to) and to give Carl something to shoot for lol.

I'd be more than okay if those two died though.

Favorites-Rick, Daryl. Glen, And the black guy in the first episode.

Least favorite- everyone else

Can I ask why you dislike some of the more widely liked characters?

For instance Michonne or Maggie? Just curious to hear a dissenting opinion.

Oh yeah I forgot about them. Yeah I like Maggie, she is really hot and has some depth. Michonne is a complete bad ash. And Herschel is pretty cool.

Favorites:

- Rick
- Daryl
- Carol (lately)
- Herschel
- The Governor
- Maggie
- Glenn

least favorites:

- Lori
- Shane
- Andrea
- Tyreese
- Lizzie

I somewhat agree. Bob has yet to intrigue me, odd considering he's a field medic and actually has some backstory (where a lot of new characters tend not to).

Beth on the other hand, has been just below Herschel on the "don't quite love/don't quite hate" scale. For some reason I like having her around to take care of the baby (so no one cool is forced to) and to give Carl something to shoot for lol.

I'd be more than okay if those two died though.

I just find Bob completely unlikable. Beth's only redeeming quality is canceling out the Judith factor:woot:

Favorites:
Daryl
Michonne
Rick
Herschel

Everyone else can go fall off a cliff for all I care. :twisted:

Favorite:
Daryl
Rick
Herschel
Glen
Maggie
Michonne
The Governor

Least Favorite:
Carl
Carol
Tyreese
Tyreese's sister I forget her name

Favorite:
- Rick: One of the best and realistic leader type characters in any comicbook
-Maggie: tough, kicks ash, beautiful, whats not to love?
-Daryl: owns every situation he's in
-Michonne: mysterious bad ash with crazy katana skills

Least favorite:
Glen: way too nice and boring, boring boring BOOOORRRIIIINNGGGG!
Beth: same goes for her
Laurie: annoying damsel in distress who actually made a lot of things worse for the gang
Andrea: insanely stupid and oblivious

wow everyone seems to have Rick as their favorite. I think I may be the only one that hates him and wishes they'd shock us all and pull a Game of Thrones here

Favorite

Rick Mother ****ing Grimes
Bob (his drinking problem is actually kind of funny. I guess I can relate in a way)

Least

Glen
The new annoying gang of kids

Honorable mentions
Michone
Daryl
Tyreese

Favorites

• RICK GRIMES! (He will always be #1 for me)
  • Lori (Yes, I'm being serious)
  • Carl (Great character, growing up to be a great survivor and has had the most change on the show)
  • The Governor (one of my favorite villains of all-time)
  • Beth (I love everything about her character's personality... including her singing)
Least

• Daryl (Too invincible nowadays)
  • Glenn (I used to like him before the relationship with Maggie completely took over his character and made him boring)
  • Carol (I'll never forgive her for killing Karen & David :oldrazz:)

I never had a problem with Lori in this show. Andrea was the only female character who irritated me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"